[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Nodding Blue Lillies

Nodding Blue Lillies

Is teh Debil. Commiserate (or flaunt it) here. Other tradeskills too.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Nodding Blue Lillies

Postby Rythar Spirittracker » Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:10 pm

Rythar "Rybay" Spirittracker
70 Shaman of
Quellious
Rythar Spirittracker

Server: Quellious

Re: Nodding Blue Lillies

Postby Spetsnas » Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:10 am

of Bristlebane
Spetsnas

Server: Bristlebane 4 Life!

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby Yesak » Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:13 am

Higher level caster mobs drop both. Enchanters in particular I have seen drop both, at the same time no less. But you are right that the wax flower drop rate seems to have been upped from when I created my flower guide. I have still yet to see nodding blue lilys on any plate mob except for named. So the general rule still applies. I dont know the exact stats on the drop rates, since I dont parse and just go with gut feeling :oops:
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Scowls » Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:05 pm

yeah theres tons more wax flowers dropped now than before, its nuts to pull half of seb and get 5 lillies...yet not uncommon. thank got i already capped alchemy though

Scowls

Veteran -

Server: Prexus (TerrisThule)

Postby enobit » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:23 pm

Enobit 70 shamy, drinal
enobit

Postby Ailith » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:54 pm

Ailith

Postby Scalia » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:45 pm

Tunare/E'ci: Scabon, 80 Shaman
Scalia

Server: Tunare (E'ci)

Shaman Main

Postby Sustenon » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:48 pm

Sustenon

Postby Brohg » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:17 pm

Chef And Bart[ender]? Sounds like the right name to me :)
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Scowls » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:39 pm

If you have the spells (, , and amd the HPs, tag a mob withplague, and run in as far as you feel comfrtable with, find a handy corner, and blast the crap out of the frogs. dog dog with panther helps out over time. expect alot of interupts even cornered, hot potions and epic heals really help alot if you misjudge the size of the train. VS will help you mitigate alot of dmg while you cast a self heal or hot. The drop rate seems to have slacked back alot, but when your killing 75-100 frogs at a time, who cares, you get plenty, and alot of named drops, random drops, and gems.
Nodding are great for selling or giving to guildies, but imo your much better off soloing kedge keep or sirens ghrotto for inks for skill ups, its over 300 trivial, much cheaper and no annoying run to abysmal sea. sll off the random gems you get while collectng inks and sell back when you make and you can make quite a bit of profit (same with seb farming though) to pay for those skill ups
Scowls

Veteran -

Server: Prexus (TerrisThule)

Postby Andurel » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:10 pm

I dont pull 75-100 at once (maybe 5-10 at once) but I do farm the Lillies.
- I take the 2-5 stacks of lillies back and spending the plat for the skillups, then turning around a selling the potions in the bazaar, I make money more than I spent on the skillups even with all the failures. (I started X potions at 140, I just dinged Alchemy 200, and I do have Alchemy Mastery 3). I sell them for 25pp each and don't go more than a couple days with them on my trader typically.
- so far, my Elixir of Healing X has been my best seller .. using the Inks makes IX potions, which don't sell as well on my server.

It has been my only tradeskill that I have made money to get skillups (all the others have cost me several 10's of thousands of plat to develop), so I am a big proponent of the Lillies and Alchemy Mastery 3, if you are developing this tradeskill.
Andurel Spiritkeeper
Tunare Server
Andurel

Server: Tunare

Postby Yesak » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:27 pm

I prefer lily's, but thats kinda obvious if you've read my guide. And, that is the lowest alchemy skill i have heard of start to make level X potions. I thought I was a little nutty starting at 200 :shock:
Yesak

Shaman Main

Postby Andurel » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:13 pm

Andurel

Server: Tunare

Postby snowfoot » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:19 pm

70 Shaman
Tribunal (formerly Ayonae Ro)
Back again for 3rd time..damn addiction!
Proud Member of the Twink Brigade!
Guild: Lost Fires (wheee we are in Time!)
snowfoot

Postby Shamylamy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:10 am

A good run of deepwater ink farming in siren's grotto can get me up to 40kpp with bazaar drops and gems. Get a belt from fellspine, sell it, get another belt from fellspine, sell it, get another belt from fellspine, sell it, all in like 4 hours. Plus the deepwater inks seem to level me up at a better rate than the lillies do.
Shamylamy

Server: Povar

Return to Alchemy