[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Alchemy Books

Alchemy Books

Is teh Debil. Commiserate (or flaunt it) here. Other tradeskills too.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Alchemy Books

Postby SneakyB » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:00 pm

I found 6 Books in Abysmal Sea at the vendors :

Letters of Jonas Vol 1 -6 .

I've been trying to do the 1st potion listed in Vol 1.

...he threw some sticklewort, a single sage leaf, and three leaves I recognized as nightshade...into a medicine bag and proceeded to pulp the leaves into a liquid. Pouring the noisome concoction into a vial, he handed it to me.

I put 1 single sage leaf, 3 nightshade unstacked, a vial, a cork and 4 sticklewort in nre 10 slot potion bag and got nothing, tried, 3 stickle, 2 and 1, w/o cork, w/0 vial, all combos i could think of, and nothing. /shrug

I saw on some vendors that there were a single leaf of xxxxx, handful of xxxxx, sprig of xxxxx, dash of xxxx, etc. plus lots of herbs with just their name, like Benzoin.
SneakyB

Server: Druzzil Ro

Postby wsbsteven » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:54 pm

Sabraaz, 70 Iksar Shaman
Tribunal Server

"And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man."
wsbsteven

Server: The Tribunal

Postby wsbsteven » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:18 pm

wsbsteven

Server: The Tribunal

Postby Fergas McCaann » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:33 pm

Fergas McCaann

Postby Samanna » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:45 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby SneakyB » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:49 pm

ah, diff types of empty vials, I got it. Guess that's what I get for reading only one book :oops:

Oh and I think that a shamans home city will have Notes of Jonas, I'm pretty sure I saw that on the West Cabilis merchant, but didn't see anything of value in it. I may have read it too quickly.

My server is still down so I will try tomorrow sometime, assuming another patch.
SneakyB

Postby SneakyB » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:41 pm

Checked West Cabilis Alchemy merchant Klok Scaleroot, and he has Notes of Jonas. Jaxxt (on the little island) has Letters of Jonas Vol 6.
SneakyB

Return to Alchemy