[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - looking for recipes

looking for recipes

Is teh Debil. Commiserate (or flaunt it) here. Other tradeskills too.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

looking for recipes

Postby elryche » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:43 pm

i need these following recipes to complete my trophy and so far i have not found them any where. i would appreciate any help that you all could give me.

i need to make:
1 x elixir of feline VII
1 x effusion of E'ci VII
1 x effusion of Fennin VII

elryche melnibone
shaman of radiant
a quelious guild
elryche

Shaman Main

Postby lenalorna » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:55 pm

lenalorna

Postby lenalorna » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:11 am

lenalorna

Postby Geal Icehammer » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:13 am

Geal Icehammer

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby lenalorna » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:04 am

your correct my mistake seems hearty goblin blood wich is needed isnt in game yet
lenalorna

Postby Banlaor » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:16 am

Looking for the same 3 potions

Elixir of the Feline Vii
Effusion of E'ci Vii
Effusion of Fennin Vii

I have check all the available books Jonas 1-6, and visited nearly every shammy Vender in the game. I have had no luck in finding these recipies. Anyone else more successfull than I?

Banlaor
56th season
with 239 skills
Banlaor

Postby Jind » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:34 am

Jind

Server: Fennin Ro

Postby Banlaor » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:02 am

TY Jind. I missed the post on EQTraders.

Banlaor
56th Seasons
with 239 skills
Banlaor

Wondered why...

Postby Qnari » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:12 am

Well, I won't go out hunting up that blood yet. Thanks for the post...missed it on EQTraders completely. Wondered why the Journeyman's Trophy recipes were so difficult when I had already made everything for anyone doing the higher up (Master's or Expert's?), which I cannot get yet anyway. I have noted that the recipes get somewhat easier the higher you get for the trophy's...easier in, they have been discovered.
Qnari

Postby elryche » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:40 pm

elryche

Shaman Main

Postby Banlaor » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:45 pm

Ok, I have searched High and low. I have not found any reference to the following potion recepies.

Elixir of the Feline Vii
Effusion of E'ci Vii
Effusion of Fennin Vii

I have seen conversation about Hearty Goblin blood, but no reference to the recepies themselves. Anyone actually seen the recepies for these potions? If so where?

Many Thanks.
Banlaor

Found recipes...they do not work

Postby Qnari » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:22 am

Found posted recipes...tried the combines...they do not work. trying everyway possible to get the combine to get my trophy...will up-date when and if I succeed
Qnari

Postby Geal Icehammer » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:26 am

Geal Icehammer

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby elryche » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:22 pm

Last edited by elryche on Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elryche

Shaman Main

Postby Saidon » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:53 pm

Saidon

Server: Antonius Bayle

Postby Banlaor » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:32 pm

Completed last night. Go to the east side of the zone. Area around Dirt Defender Gropp (neg 281, neg 1403). Made the loop and got 12 Hearty Goblin bloods. Do not waist your time, as I did, I any other area. Drops off any of the gobby mobs, but seemed to drop more often off of the casters, Dirt Mystic, Ritualist, defender, on and on. Gropp dropped a blood and the mantle.

The recipies above are spot on.

:lol:
Banlaor

Postby elryche » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:29 pm

elryche

Shaman Main

Return to Alchemy