[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - need help with new trophy...

need help with new trophy...

Is teh Debil. Commiserate (or flaunt it) here. Other tradeskills too.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

need help with new trophy...

Postby Delziki » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:16 am

I got a 190 unmodified alchemy skill, i haven't really played or done anything with this char for months/years...

i wanted to get the new trophy for alchemy for it even if just to have it, but the list i have is 'less difficult' than the rest of you guys who had 300 skill before aquiring your task for the new trophy. so here's my list:

4 essence of half elf
4 elixer of ursine II
4 effusion of bertoxxulous II
3 tonic of contagion affinity I
3 effusion of saryrn IV
2 distillate of comprehension VIII
2 formed suspension of pestilence IV
2 mist of the wolf II
2 philter of major negation
2 tonic of heat affinity II

Now i have been able to find 8 of the recipes on that list, thanks to the many great shamans out there that use this forum. the ones i have highlited as bold i still need and could not find confirmed/working recipies for yet...
If any of you guys maybe can offer some assistance here on finding these recipies i would greatly appreciate it.
Last edited by Delziki on Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Delziki

Server: Drinal

Mist of the Wolf

Postby Qnari » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:15 pm

Qnari

Postby Delziki » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:30 pm

Delziki

Postby Delziki » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:57 am

found the recipie for the tonic of contagion affinity I ... through one of the link sin one of the posts elsewhere on the site, and a lil digging in the site it lead me to, lol. also i later looked and it was posted on the eqtraders site, as well i can confirm it works as i just made 2 for my trophy.
... and now i can't seem to get my foldable bag top open the tradweskill window so i can copy the recipe to here, oh well...
Delziki

Formed Suspension of Pestilence IV

Postby Sunaka » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:54 am

Sunaka

Postby Delziki » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:27 am

Delziki

Postby Delziki » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:34 am

Delziki

Postby Delziki » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:05 am