[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Playing EQ again after a while and lost!

Playing EQ again after a while and lost!

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Playing EQ again after a while and lost!

Postby Grizzabella » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:35 am

Hi everyone, I quit playing EQ last year compliments of WoW. I recently started playing again, and It seems as though I missed out on about 3 expansions. I bought OOW when it came out, and went to one of the zones once in an exp group. I completely missed GoD and DoN, and reactivated right before DoD came out.

Needless to say, I'm completely lost! I read lots of posts about the Proving Grounds, trials, Riftseekers and so on, and they all sound really interesting! But I have no clue how to even start finding them. I tried looking things up on Allakhazam's, but my attention span got the better of me. I scanned through the posts here on the first couple of pages and didn't see anything that seemed close to what I'm looking for.

What I'm trying to track down is a "guide" of sorts to the expansions that have come out within the last year that will give me an idea about where the heck I need to go to track down spells, find groups, etc. I would like to put up LFG....but don't want to have to be baby-stepped to wherever the group is hunting, that wouldn't be fair to them, and it would be embarrassing for me. Plus, I joined a guild that seems to be getting ready for raiding and epic 1.5/2.0, so I would like to learn as much as I can as quickly as possible.

I did manage to find the guy to turn the muramite runes in for spells. I've done a couple of DoN missions in stillmoon and lavaspinner's, and been on creator once. I've done two DoD missions (over and over and over and over). I'm not EP flagged, so my gear is around ornate level or below for the most part. Hierophant's cloak or solstice earring anyone?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Grizz
Grizzabella

Postby Brohg » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:41 am

You're pretty on top of things, but I'd say if all you've done with Depths is monster missions, that you're really missing out. Head into the zones and explore, it's pretty cool. :)
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Sustenon » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:37 am

From PoD's in Dranlik Scar, head north. You will see an entrance to a tunnel. Head in there to zone in to Noble's Causeway. Follow the path along to Wall Of Slaughter. MPG is north, you will see a big bridge structure that leads to zone.
Best piece of advice is GET MAPS! The are a lifesaver for getting through MPG to Riftseeker's. Invis is a must, but there are wandering nameds that see invis, so be careful and good luck!
Sustenon

Server: Prexus

Postby Samanna » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:54 am

Yeah, get maps for sure. I also have some invo under the pulldowns up above, but those are more checklists than walkthroughs. In-game, if you click on the map for the content you are interested in (except DoD), you should see zone connection maps.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby korelen » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:27 pm

korelen

Server: Povar (Morden Rasp)

Return to Grouping and General XPing