[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Need some help regarding what and where to hunt...

Need some help regarding what and where to hunt...

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Need some help regarding what and where to hunt...

Postby Laodian » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:46 pm

Hello all. I just returned from a break and need some advice on some things. I am interested in anything that a good shaman can solo effectively. For our purposes, check my gear and assume I am a solid solo'er.

First off, I am in dire need of some DoT+ focus items (I am using tribute BA V atm) do any of you know of a solo camp for such an item(s)

Secondly, where would you say is the best place to solo (Fast) for lesser and minor runes.

Third, if some of you could make one suggestion or two about where I could solo an item that would yield substantial benefit to my character I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to attempt to get in a guild soon, once I relearn the ropes but for now I want to just be able to log on and go do my thing for a while.

I hope some of your experiences can help me in my goals at the moment. My Magelo is up to date so feel free to suggest anything on your mind.

Innoruuk
Laodian

Server: Innoruuk

Postby Jarcey Heyokah » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:05 pm

I'm only lvl 65, and currently out of the game. Just thought I would remind you that w/the new patch that everyone is probably in game checking out the exp. on MM's or something fun and exciting.

Good luck, and safe travels to you though. Perhaps some day our path's shall cross on the Nameless. ;) :wink:
Jarcey
85th Season SHM

Dethsangel Beckons
85th Season SHD

Rheece
80th Season MAG

Yeah I 3box... /shrug

Stop Canni Time....

May the Great Spirit bless you, your home,
and those you love with peace and happiness.
Jarcey Heyokah

Server: The Nameless

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:49 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Return to Grouping and General XPing