[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Push to 85

Push to 85

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Push to 85

Postby joloni » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:03 pm

Where is best spot you have found for exping to 85?

i am using shaman (82) and my mage(81) along with a merc healer right now. i am doing beza instants they simple and use very little thinking. can kill everything outside tower and then drop task and repeat. i slow killing takes me about 1 hour to 1hour 30 min. for about 8-9 pct reg exp.
untill i find or hear of better spot i probally will just be living up in the instant Beza due to not having to worry about adds / camps or anything just simple single pulls for the most part
joloni

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Push to 85

Postby frocus » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:53 pm

plus if i remember right beza instances have an ac aug as zone rare but not 100%. Although i think its only 20 ac 50 hp/mana/end plus 2 to stats or some such.
frocus

Postby Tanom » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:57 pm

That is Zeka
Tanom

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby frocus » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:20 pm

Yeah its zeka. Beza has 80 hp/m aug with 5 heal amount and spell damage heh. but hey at least it was one of the spires lol I'm reaally bad about sending people way off hehe.
Last edited by frocus on Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frocus

Postby riou » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:23 pm

beza or mech guardian if you want fastest to 85
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby zantocon » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:24 am

I did a combination of beza instances, loping planes orcs, and the old kaesora(exp here is HOT till 85).

zantocon

Server: The Rathe

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Yesak » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Beza instances with a good group is really good. I would vote for this if you have the option 8)
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby HawklordXegony » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:20 pm

drops in Beza instances as well. That should help motivate tanks to do those instances. I suppose I get one of those every 5 instances (main-floor clears) or so. I know one guy who did like 30 missions without one, though. YMMV
HawklordXegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Chakakhan » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 am

RSS solo, used a clerk out of group to heal me was getting 10% every 30 mins or so at 84 with pots. Sometimes 15% if I trained myself and disced.
Chakakhan

Berserker Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Macnair » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Yesak » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:01 am

Solo xp, but dou killing. The jist of it is that he is saying that the solo xp in RSS is pretty good. Although that is from a zerker stand point. I'm sure shaman can do quite a bit better. I was not impressed with RSS xp when I headed there (although it wasnt bad and laughably easy) 8)
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Return to Grouping and General XPing