[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Green's at lvl 90

Green's at lvl 90

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Green's at lvl 90

Postby zorgothx » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:29 am

First post! Long time lurker, first time poster. Basically, my question is where can I find a large amount of mobs that are green at level 90?

Background: I am leveling up a Necro as a third box for my Sham/Paladin combo (Love this site, btw). My shaman is level 90, raid geared, and in good shape. My paladin is 84 and group geared, but getting decent (1600AA, 4400ish AC at the moment.. I still have a lot of AC augs to upgrade). My necro is only 70 and still gimpy. Last night I learned I could group my paladin and necro together and swarm C2 in PoFire for very decent AA for both toons. However, I am looking for alternative camps for AA'ing because I get bored if I stay in the same XP camp for too long. I like variety! =)

Oh, and before you say it.. I have done undead in Ruins of Illsalin to death. I need a long break from that zone. Anyway, I would like to find some place where I can utilize my shaman and his absolutely SICK level 90 T5 dps merc. Thus, my question. Any suggestions for different zones to check out?

Thanks!

-Zorgothx of Test
zorgothx

Server: Rockford, IL

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Re: Green's at lvl 90

Postby fendaann » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:57 am

no idea but here is a lvl chart I use some times

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zlvlchart.html
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby zorgothx » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:17 am

Okay, good suggestion.. I saw that list and then I did some google searching and came up with:

Con System Revamp
if they are RED then they are 4+ levels higher than you
if they are YELLOW they are 1-3 levels higher than you
if they are WHITE they are the same level as you
if they are DARK BLUE they are 1-5 levels lower than you
if they are LIGHT BLUE they are 6-10 levels lower than you
if they are GREEN they are 11-15 levels lower than you (you gain a very small amount of xp from green con mobs)
if they are GRAY they are 16 or lower than you and you wont gain XP from their death.

So I need mobs lvl 74 to 78. Nice. I think i can put that list to good use.

-Zorg

EDIT: However, I question this information. According to this, at level 84, stuff should grey out when it is 68 or lower. However, regular mobs were green to me at C2 last night and Named mobs were LB to me. Allah says regular mobs are level 68 there and that Named are level 70. Have the mobs been bumped up a few levels in the last couple years? or was the con system revamped after the post I found? Does it change depending on your level, perhaps?
zorgothx

Server: Rockford, IL

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby fendaann » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:04 pm

i think the con info was for lower levels and as the levels were added its a little bit different the higher you go.

Con your toons for what colors they are 90 to 84 or 70 sicne you know what level they are and try to adjust seaching levels from that solid info, maybe.
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Scalia » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Tunare/E'ci: Scabon, 80 Shaman
Scalia

Server: Tunare (E'ci)

Shaman Main

Return to Grouping and General XPing