[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - It's 9-11 Today, Never Forget

It's 9-11 Today, Never Forget

Unmoderated, but let's be reasonable.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

It's 9-11 Today, Never Forget

Postby Kanamori Hitatomi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:13 pm

The point of this post is to show you guys and gals a few things I have found on the internet for the rememberance of all of those that lost their lives on this fateful day 5 years ago.

First, Drum Corps Internation's 2001 Video:

America/O' Canada

Second, DCI's Retreat 2002 Video:

America/O' Canada, God Bless America

Last, Drum Corps Planet's 2002 Tribute:

May You Never Walk Alone

To all my military brothers and sisters, rescue workers and all the others that perished that fateful day, I hope that you are in a better place now, may whatever god(s) you believe in protect you.

To the families, you will never forget obviously, but I hope that there is room in your hearts to allow the goodness of so many people of the world to shine in. Not everyone out there is sick, like the ones that took your family members away. I wish you the best of luck and you have my condolences on your loss(es).

To everyone else, like it or not, America is stronger now these horrible actions have occured. Whether you support the US's actions now or in the past, please try to understand the loss that America had 5 years ago and never, ever, forget them.

/cry

For those of you that truely don't like the US or whatever, here's some DCI clips from non-Americana stuff:

92 Barbarian Shammyknight!
Bristlebane-Tribunal Server - I play on Tribunal damnit!

SHAMMYKNIGHT !!! Okay, perhaps I'm now less of a speedbump than fluffy was when we first got him...
Mod - Most work is on our
Kanamori Hitatomi

Server: Tribunal

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Kanamori Hitatomi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:17 pm

I just realized that this is in the wrong forum, sorry Samanna. :D
Kanamori Hitatomi

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Urguralk » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:08 pm

dci championship here in atlanta was kick butt
Urguralk

Server: Test Server

Postby Kanamori Hitatomi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:54 pm

I agree, though I missed it.

Thanks for the move Samanna :D
Kanamori Hitatomi

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Urguralk » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:28 am

the cadets did awsome with there version of "through the looking glass" was great to leave and my ears still be ringing was upfront 12 rows up
Urguralk

Server: Test Server

Postby Kanamori Hitatomi » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:44 am

Was wondering about the Cadets program, it seemed kinda hokey to me from what I hear, but I've not seen it yet.
Kanamori Hitatomi

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

9/11

Postby Micker » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:30 pm

Micker

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: 9/11