[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Got to love living in the city.

Got to love living in the city.

Unmoderated, but let's be reasonable.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Got to love living in the city.

Postby KB » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:56 am

So picture it is about midnight, Thursday night. Nice outside, maybe 70 degrees, cool breeze blowing. I am getting ready to go for my usual midnight walk around the neighborhood.

http://stlouis.missouri.org/soulard/

http://www.slfp.com/Soulard.htm

This is a nice neighborhood on the outside, it isn't cheap to live here, depending on where you are, prices range from the 750 a month I pay for rent to houses in the half million and up range.

Anyways, I am listening to some John Coltrane, writing my dear mum an e-mail, when I hear glass breaking outside my window, at first I am thinking it was at the gas station next door, but then realize that my car is parked right outside said window. I get up, go to the window and sure enough there is a guy sitting in my car messing with the steering column. I grab the phone, diall 911, and walk out the door. As I lean over the deck and look out over the fence I hear, "911 emergency", I tell the lady that there is a car theft in progress at 800 russell blvd (yeah I just gave you my address), I then grab a brick that has been on the porch for 5 months, and walk outside of the privacy fence. I yell, "Hey you thieving asshole, the cops are on their way", he looks up, opens the drivers side door, he broke in the passenger side, closes the door, and I chucked the brick at him. It hit him square in his 1-900-MixALot head. I told the operator that you might want to call the ambulance too, because if he doesn't get up real quick I am going to kick his guts in. I am sorry to say he did get up quick, shot me a curt "1-900-MixALot you', and ran off.

Now I have to buy a window and a steering column. They did get a good set of prints from where the fool shut the door though.

Good times.
KB

Server: Nameless/Inny

Postby ThraallFV » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:29 am

Jeez to have rent etc so cheap over here in the bay area...
Thraall
Firiona Vie
ThraallFV

Server: Firiona Vie

Shaman Main

Postby KB » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:16 am

I lived in Monterey, CA ten years ago, and the rent on what I have now was about 1600 bucks a month there at the time. Its all relative. I had a place 4 times this size in Houston 7 years ago that only cost me 925 a month. I could rent this place in TN for 435 a month easy.
KB

Postby Brohg » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:48 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby ThraallFV » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:52 pm

ThraallFV

Server: Firiona Vie

Shaman Main

Postby KB » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:00 pm

KB

Postby Hecude Poison`Blood » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:22 pm

|____________________Click below for all your Anime Needs____________________|
Hecude Poison`Blood

Server: Fennin Ro

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby KB » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:36 pm

KB

Postby Jalelin » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:10 am

Jalelin

Server: Povar

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby KB » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:31 am

KB

Postby Galelor » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:00 am

Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby KB » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:20 am

KB

Postby Galelor » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:25 am

Galelor

Veteran -

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Hecude Poison`Blood » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:48 am

Hecude Poison`Blood

Server: Fennin Ro

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Bulce » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:48 am

Bulce

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:56 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby KB » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:53 pm

KB

Postby Sebekiz » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:11 pm

- *RETIRED* Shaman on the Rathe (formerly on Lanys T'vyl).

Jodun - *INACTIVE* Shaman on The Combine.
Sebekiz

Server: Norrath

Shaman Main

Postby KB » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm

KB

Return to The Grey