[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Lodidodi

Lodidodi

UIs, Macros, Hotkeys, Parsing, Hardware and other sundry discussion about how the game is played.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Lodidodi

Postby Scowls » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:36 am

has a great UI, that downloads with lots of cutomizing options included. It is kept very current...usually has it fixed within hours of patches

Scowls

Veteran -

Server: Prexus (TerrisThule)

Postby Thlayli » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:28 pm

Inkie tricksies sig by
Thlayli

Server: Cazic Thule (via Brell)

Postby Aruman » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:57 pm

Cestus Dei
Veeshan(Luclin)
Aruman

Server: Veeshan(Luclin)

Shaman Main

Postby Gloriana » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:02 pm

Gloriana

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Rivitingribbit » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:59 pm

Soothsayer
Rivitingribbit

Server: The Nameless

Postby Gaknab » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:58 am

Gaknab

Server: The Nameless

Postby Tordail » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:12 am

I used to use LodiDodi, but the windows don't fit together seamlessly. That got irritating after awhile. I was using Tablets Future Blue, but a patch broke it for good (and it hasn't been updated, to my knowledge). I was lost until a bard in my guild pointed me toward . I've used it since, and Savok keeps it updated religiously. I downloaded a horizontal spell window from EQInterface, a smaller Bandolier window, and a new compass, and now have a UI that I don't know how I lived without.
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Scowls » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:39 am

I would need a scren shot to explain it exactly, but i dont have my window bits set up like a control panel across the bottom...

my chat window are at the top. spell bard and group tot he left, buffs on the right (both vertical). hotkeys/inventor bottom left ...thats it. theres a HUGE amount of uncluttered space on my screen. and everything is see thru completely, so even where windows are...all i see is the text on them.

I am very picky about how much view i have and how much is blocked
Scowls

Veteran -

Postby Scowls » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:48 am

ok well its wifes screenshots, but its same UI for the most part, same setup on screen...she runs more chat windows though. but its the basic idea. most of the UI setups i have everseen was the control panel across the bottom...kinda a throw back to before UIs were customizable i guess, i couldnt wait to move the windos around

Scowls

Veteran -

Postby Tordail » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:48 pm

I keep everything at the bottom of my screen. Force of habit, I guess, but I don't like having to look all over the screen for the information I need. Buffs are vertical along the right hand side, and everything else is arranged so it fits closely together. Perhaps I'll put a screenshot up at some point.
Tordail

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Bigsnack For'Mobs » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:29 pm

I hate covering the screen also so I use the /viewport command to shrink the picture size and place my chat/command stuff around the outside.

http://home.comcast.net/~dempt/Uilarge.jpg
Bigsnack For'Mobs

Server: Xegony

Postby Brohg » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:25 pm

/viewport cuts off the picture. You see less when the port is smaller. It doesn't just shrink the fullsize image.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Tordail » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:30 pm

Good lord, Bigsnack ... that's insane. I'd never be able to deal with seeing just half the screen. I put up my UI ... ... if anybody's interested. That was before I downloaded the horizontal spellbar, though.
Tordail

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Bigsnack For'Mobs » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:54 pm

Bigsnack For'Mobs

Postby Brohg » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:28 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Bigsnack For'Mobs » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:03 am

I have Brogh. The only time it cuts anything off is if you have part of the picture moved off the screen. If you set it so the whole picture is visible then it's identical to the full screen version -- just smaller.

Syntax is /viewport x y length height

x = how far the picture is moved over to the right

y = how far the picture is moved down from the top

length = how long your picture will be from left to right

Height = height from top to bottom

Example:
Say your resolution is 800 x 640. Look under Options|Screen resolution for what yours is set at.

What you choose for x and length can not be more than 800. What you choose for y and height can not be more than 640. If they are greater part of the picture is off the screen.

So if you want a blank area on the left of (just picking a number) 100 then your width number would be 700 or less. [If less than 700 you also get a black area on the right of the screen.]

It works the same way for y and height.

To keep it from stretching or shrinking the picture in one direction you want to keep the relationship between height and length the same. So if you started with 800 x 640 just take:

640/800 = .8

If you change length to 700 then your new height would be 700 x .8 = 560.

For this example you would use /viewport 100 0 700 560. Picture is to top and right of screen, black area on left and bottom.

PS. Just type /viewport reset to get back to original if you mess up.
Bigsnack For'Mobs

Postby Scowls » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:19 am

Scowls

Veteran -

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:36 am

WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:50 pm

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Gwaeron » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:10 pm

I never even thought about doing that with the viewport, thats something I might have to try out.
, , ,
Gwaeron

Server: Cazic-Thule Server

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:17 pm

Has been updated nicley for TSS
WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main