[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Editing with NOTEPAD and Copy and Paste in EQ -Questions

Editing with NOTEPAD and Copy and Paste in EQ -Questions

UIs, Macros, Hotkeys, Parsing, Hardware and other sundry discussion about how the game is played.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Editing with NOTEPAD and Copy and Paste in EQ -Questions

Postby fendaann » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:57 pm

Editing EQ files with NOTEPAD what Encoding should I save it SAVE AS to remove those annoing spaces?

I also have a problem with multi Say lines - I see all the lines when I hit my Hot key but others only see the first line? Is this due to the spaces added to lines problem!!

And does anybody know if I use the paste ablity in EQ will I start re-getting the space problems?
===================================================
If you can't paste inside EQ, go into options (Ctrl+O), under the "Keys" tab select the category "UI". Scroll down and find the 4th last entry called "Paste from Clipboard". Set whatever key combo you wish, Ctrl+V is a good choice. Now you can psate stuff in EQ where the cursor is active.

Might be handy for raid stats and stuff. just type them up and paste them to a hotkey.

Thanks for any feed back
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Lonedor » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:35 pm

The Rathe
Clan X
Lonedor

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:53 pm

I never knew you could paste into a chat window. Cool!
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Tharkis » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:59 pm

Ok, you learn something new every day... i've always typed those wicked long urls and stuff into eq, didnt know i could paste into it !
Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Return to Game Mechanics