[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Old maps

Old maps

UIs, Macros, Hotkeys, Parsing, Hardware and other sundry discussion about how the game is played.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Old maps

Postby Lestumpette » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:36 am

Recently I was updating my maps at Mapfiend and decided since I couldn't remember which ones I didn't have that I would just download the whole package for all expansions.

It turns out that some of the old maps have been changed for the worse. One in particular that I found a need for over the Fabled period was the Seru chamber maze. While I have memorised my way through and don't need the map, this doesn't help when someone in the party gets lost and you have to go searching for them (of course they don't have a map either cos they updated their maps the same way I did!).

Anyway my question is: is it possible to get the older maps back that contain the floorplan for the Seru maze ? I checked mapfiend for an archive but I couldn't see one.
Lestumpette

Server: Tunare

Shaman Main

Postby dohrian » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:48 am

, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Lestumpette » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:03 am

Thanks Doh. Yeah, that Thott map was all I could find. The reason I posted was because I thought someone muse have archived the old maps. I was a bit optimistic :(
Lestumpette

Server: Tunare

Shaman Main

Return to Game Mechanics