[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - I've had it.

I've had it.

UIs, Macros, Hotkeys, Parsing, Hardware and other sundry discussion about how the game is played.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

I've had it.

Postby Samanna » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:16 pm

I have rearranged my UI for the second to last time.

If anyone has a UI_toon.ini file for a good, working UI (Waring offered his lodidodi one), please send, post, or pm it.

I'm off to watch television now, instead of doing work in-game.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Re: I've had it.

Postby Tordail » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:52 pm

I will zip mine up and send it to you ASAP Sam, it's a nice minimalist one so you will love it !
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Khael » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:38 pm

I crossed that bridge back in the day as well, so I decided to make my own UI based off the "new" (which is kinda old now I guess) default UI. It doesn't need updating nearly as often as any other UI I've ever used, since it borrows so much from default. Basically just to add buffslots and major stuff like that.

http://dakoth.ath.cx/ad if you wanna take a look at screenshots (1 and 2 are old, 3 is a relatively new version). Download link is right there too if you wanna give it a try.
"Hike. Hikeba inochi wa tasukeru... hikaneba."
Khael

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Galelor » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:08 pm

Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:31 pm

Pretty nice. I bit the bullet and rearranged all that stuff YET AGAIN for Tablets, though.

/grumble
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:59 am

Okay, I'm an idjit.

I have two installs, and logged in to my Shaman from my Necro's directory. So, of course, none of the UI, Social, etc. stuff was there.

Oops.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Maruka » Mon May 12, 2008 12:01 pm

I like the UI that you are using, Sam... but I haven't been able to get it to sucessfully work in the 1280x1024.

If anyone has a UI that is similiar and works in this resolution please let me know!

Thank you,
Maruka
Maruka

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Tordail » Mon May 12, 2008 12:11 pm

I use Emil 10.1 ... it can be found on page 2 of the minimalist downloads at EQ Interface. Works beautifully in any resolution setting and there's no extra crap as far as graphics or whatever. Be sure you visit the forum (it's linked from the download post) and download the fixes for dragitems, the power source slot, and the inventory. I have only changed the buff and song window files, the AA window, and the raid window with other custom pieces.
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Return to Game Mechanics