[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Question about TSS faction

Question about TSS faction

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Question about TSS faction

Postby Sir Lucan D`Lere » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:59 pm

Ok, forgive me if this was already posted, but I cannot seem to find it. I am asking about TSS factions. More to the point, I am wondering if factions are required only for those requesting tasks, meaning those with faction can fully flag those without faction for missions requiring faction to obtain, and be able to enter the instances normally, or if faction is part of the flag, and without the faction you are not fully flagged for the zone and are considered "dragged" into a zone? I have been hearing conflicting information and I would like to know once and for all. Does Everyone just need missions/raids to be flagged, or does Everyone need faction as well to be fully flagged to raid in TSS? Thank you for your time.
-Bengalee Pendragon of the Freeport Miltia
Sir Lucan D`Lere

Paladin Main

Postby Samanna » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:12 am

If you do not have required faction for a raid instance, you can be gimped in; faction is part of the flagging.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Sir Lucan D`Lere » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:15 am

Sir Lucan D`Lere

Paladin Main

Postby Amanensia » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:03 am

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=522803">Amanensia</a>
<a href="http://www.darkwind-guild.org/">Darkwind</a>
Amanensia

Server: Antonius Bayle

Postby Sir Lucan D`Lere » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:23 am

Sir Lucan D`Lere

Paladin Main

Postby Ridden » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:53 pm

and
Ridden

Server: Bert/TP

Postby Amanensia » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:18 pm

Amanensia

Postby Ridden » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:11 pm

Ridden

Postby Kianor » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:51 am

Kianor

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:43 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby nameless.Cocodrilo » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:59 pm

nameless.Cocodrilo

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Postby Brohg » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:53 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Ridden » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:20 pm

Ridden

Postby Kianor » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:44 am

Kianor

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby knytul » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:30 am

knytul

Paladin Main

Re: Question about TSS faction

Postby Turgor » Sun May 04, 2008 11:40 pm

Bumping this as I have heard many different things and people read things differently for sure.

To raid Frostcrypt, you need Ally Faction with Wraithguard Leadership to be flagged for the raid?
Why does this TSS guide say that everything EXEPCT Udengar the Traitor is required for FC raiding? or is it written for a "raid leader must have this..." perspective?

I've been told you need complete all three group tasks from Ferigan as well his three raids, yet I've also heard of guilds only doing each raid instance once and not farming them because they suck and not everyone needs to be a part of them.

I only have three real questions I guess:
1) What is required for someone getting the instance to raid in Frostcrypt?
2) What is required for the general raid to get into the instance?
3) What constitutes someone being dragged into the instance?
Turgor

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby fendaann » Mon May 05, 2008 5:07 pm

I only have three real questions I guess:
1) What is required for someone getting the instance to raid in Frostcrypt? Quest (Bypass Heimgul
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=3936)
then the below faction + Kills (3 group then 3 raids)
2) What is required for the general raid to get into the instance?
Ally Faction + Kills (far as i know it is 3 group and 3 raids but i am not 100% sure since I was flaging for requesting and we made every one due the 3 groups)
3) What constitutes someone being dragged into the instance?
5 full flaged + One gimp

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/guid ... ?guide=810

Frostcrypt Progression Line
In order to participate in a Frostcrypt raid, you will need to reach ally faction with Wraithguard Leadership and complete Fergarin Bardon I's group and raid tasks. Each requires ally faction with Wraithguard Leadership to request and gives a positive faction hit to everyone involved:
Intercepted Correspondence (group)
Lost Letter (group)
Confession (group)
Kill Kangur (raid)
Udengar the Traitor (raid)
Speak with the King (raid)
Check the and Wraithguard Leadership faction listings to see all associated tasks and quests available through them.
In order to request a Frostcrypt raid, you need all of the above AND ally faction with Wraithguard (different from "Wraithguard Leadership")
You may now request the Frostcrypt raid from Fergarin (say "Frostcrypt" to him) and zone in by saying "Fergarin" to Wraithguard Sergeant Thavin.
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Khael » Sat May 10, 2008 5:05 am

Just for clarification, my bard is fully flagged and has only done faction + looted backflag item. So no group/raid tasks needed if you loot backflag item.
"Hike. Hikeba inochi wa tasukeru... hikaneba."
Khael

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Return to Raiding