[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Quick question on lethar 2.0

Quick question on lethar 2.0

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Quick question on lethar 2.0

Postby Pugger » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:06 pm

Pretty sure we are only a few tries away from gorking this purple fella but had a quick question.

Dont want strats or anything but Ive been logging our tries and a few responses from people has got me wondering.

Sunsets and Doom. Sunsets we know how to deal with. Doom we think we know how to deal with but people are saying that they are getting doom and it is getting cured and they are still stiffening up and dieing. Unless Doom is more like sunsets then I thought....I dont know cause I always use my faithful trinket so I dont see the logs for fails on it. Anyway, answer here or email me if ya know and want to share. Again if you feel like your giving the event away, dont worry bout it....we'll figure it out. I was just bored and wondering and the only way I can check for certain is to log it and try and get the ae to hit me which I dont wanna do. I LIKE TO LIVE!
Pugger

Server: Saryn

Postby Amanensia » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:15 am

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=522803">Amanensia</a>
<a href="http://www.darkwind-guild.org/">Darkwind</a>
Amanensia

Server: Antonius Bayle

Postby Pugger » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:03 pm

Thats what I thought. Trust what I see and my logs not the potsmokers watching tv with autofire on I always say. Thanks.
Pugger

Server: Saryn

Return to Raiding