Solteris Video

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Solteris Video

Postby Funi » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:10 pm

Don't know if anyone is interested in seeing stuff like that but if you want there is a video of my guild fighting in Solteris including beating the final event on our guild site.

http://angrybunni.org/

Near the bottom is the link and it's kinda big but it's a nice video. It also requires divx codecs which is here http://www.divx.com If you find you are not able to view it. Down load the free version of divx witch will come with all kinds of crap such as the 30 day trial version but you don't have to install all that crap. Once you get to the install part just un-check EVERY thing except divx codec. You don't need all the other crap unless you just want it.

Below is me soloing the final event with the help of my friend and guild mate:

*disclaimer* OK, so this is really a failed attempt where second life happen to pop 4 times in a row and I found myself alone with these two for quite some time. Oh, and no Maddoc isn't really in the guild this is more of a joke :)
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby Pugger » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:01 am

Pimp video.....love the benny hill at the end (god im old). Quick question cause im tired of downloading crap and testing it only to have the same end result. How do you compress your video so it doesnt look like crap? I have like 70 gigs of video just takin up space atm. Using frapps to record it. Tried like 8 different software video thingies to put it together and compress it.

Putting together works just fine. Compressing it makes me feel like im either half blind or my monitor is from the 80's. Its crap. Ive tried using movie maker choosing most of those compression settings one at a time. They each come out to different size files....and they all look like arse.

Thx in advance man. Need to do something with those vids cause we are bout to enter solteris and I imagine im going to have bout a month of wiping on the three wenches worth of video wanting to take its place.
Pugger

Server: Saryn

Return to Raiding