[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Valdeholm Raid Requesting

Valdeholm Raid Requesting

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Valdeholm Raid Requesting

Postby Saintsaens » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:35 pm

Hey all,

Okay, here's the situation. My guild was about to attempt Undengar the Traitor for the first time tonight so we can start working on the FC side of TSS raiding. I have done the 3 group missions and Kill Kangur from Feragain, and saw all 4 of these missions when I went to request Undengar. However, I did not see Undengar.
Someone said that the people who have the Letters of Evidence also need to have ally faction. Is this correct?

Or does someone else have other ideas on why it didn't work?
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Re: Valdeholm Raid Requesting

Postby fendaann » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:14 pm

well Alla's

In order to request this task, you must have completed Fergarin's three group tasks as well as the "Kill Kangur" task. There are, however, no prerequisites to participate in this task.

At least nine people will need to have Letters of Evidence in their possession from the Kill Kangur raid. It does not matter who those people are.

You had to be Ally in order to get to the NPC to request the group tasks.

[b]Are you saying the Right Phase [/b]
At the end of the previous raid, Fergarin mentioned that you must [deal with a traitor].

You say, 'Deal with a traitor?'

Fergarin Bardon I says 'Well, this is most embarrassing to discuss, but I have put together the information you have helped me gather, and there is no disputing the truth. One of my people has become a traitor and has turned against us. He plots to overthrow the king and has dared to call him a coward, in ill-concealed terms. He must be dealt with. Obviously I can not kill him, my reputation as a facilitator would be ruined. But if some 'invaders' were to storm into the city and kill him then it would be the best of coincidence. Do you [believe in coincidence]?'

You say, 'I believe in coincidence.'

Fergarin Bardon I says 'Well, coincidence is what you make it.'

You have been assigned the task 'Udengar the Traitor'.

Or did you ever say the right Phase to get the spider raid or did you win from some one else getting the task

You say, 'I will destroy this monstrosity.'

Fergarin Bardon I says 'I wish you luck. Perhaps you will be small enough that you can surprise her, though I wouldn't count on it.'

You are offered the tasks Intercepted Correspondence, Lost Letter, Confession, and Kill Kangur.

You have been assigned the task 'Kill Kangur'.
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Return to Raiding