[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - udengar

udengar

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

udengar

Postby olts » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:07 pm

okay, that may be a spoiler. but since we have to attempt udengar with 18 mains (30ish toons) i humbly ask what to do with his bloody 20k pb ae. i assume back off :-) i would rather know before we wipe trying it. sadly for many guilds *banging your head at a target* isnt an option anymore, ppl will just stop logging on - and ya have only so many ppl to raid with. at least for my thats true.

can pm me if ya dont want to post spoilers. i dont like them too :-)

c.
olts

Paladin Main

Re: udengar

Postby fendaann » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:23 am

Explosive Repulsion: PB AE 100', Magic (-500)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 20000

mob does some action like cast a spell

a few general options
1. Avoide the action -
A. run out of range 100 range
B. resist the spell -500 magic
C. block the spell - hide is some fasion like a wall
D. bock the spell from being casted or landing- like interrupt the spell
E. is something your doing causing this action to take place

2. If you cant aviode the action minum the damage
A. Create At's to try to avoid
B. range fight the mob so less of the raid is in line of fire
C. might mbg heal to minu the damage

Udengar is a Shaman
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Ashramm Damodred » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:43 pm

I can't quite remember which one undengar is, but if he's the one that starts out with the 20 zombies then the 2 named giants, the easiest way to deal with his ae is paladins. Hand of disruption pwns him.
Lord Ashremx<br>Crusader<br>Zek<br>Ascending Dawn<br><A href="http://eq.magelo.com/profile/58420"><FONT color=#009999>My Gear</FONT></A>
Ashramm Damodred

Postby Ughbash » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:45 am

Udengar is Valdholme 2 raid, so no zombies.

What we did if my memory serves is have one person kite him and his 2 bodyguards, pick off first bodyguard bring to raid kill it, then bring second bodyguard to raid and kil it, then bring Udengar to raid.

Now again fi memory serves while he was goving his big speech we were also hadningin letters to a lot of giants some of which still attacked some of which said they woudl ignore and some of which said they would assist.

Does he still do that explosive thing after his two bodyguards are dead? I am afraid I have forgotten most of this raid (struck it from my memory).
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Ashramm Damodred » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:43 pm

Oh that fight? ouch, you need to do kangur twice or so, have to turn in letters to loyalist they may decide to help you or attack you, once all the loyalist are handed their letters, you kite undengar and split his guards off him, we used sk's to kite, on horse, cause the mobs run fast as hell. Then the loyalist will jump him that you converted to your side. DO NOT SLOW HIS GUARDS, it powers them up, and you have an unlucky chance of him powering up his guards if you don't kill them quick enough, they'll plow your tanks if they power up. Pull him once guards dead and raid ready, assign 1-2 groups to deal with the pets he spawns. They have no hp but they hit kind of hard.
Ashramm Damodred

Postby chordling » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:38 am

Don't bother killing the weapon adds they just insta-respawn, just get them under control and forget em.
chordling

Bard Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Return to Raiding