[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Need some help

Need some help

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Need some help

Postby Blaorfi » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Ok im hoping you can help me.

I have returned after about a 4 year break, and I am really lost on where to go to lvl, while I look for groups.

I am a lvl 70 shaman with about 350 A's (a link of me) http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/chara ... 9496735541

Where is a good place to go, to solo for nice easy exp. I dont have the very latest expansion yet but do have all the others.

Thanks
Blaorfi

Shaman Main

Re: Need some help

Postby Ughbash » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Can't see EQplayers from work, but ASSUMING that with 350 AA you have Viruletn Paralysis 3, you can solo worgs and orcs in Loping plains if you are careful with pulling.

Pull with putrid decay.
VP.
Dot mob to death.

Depending on gear and AA you will probalby have to reapply VP.

Also look for Elegant Definat gear in the Bazaar. It should be relatively cheap so you can get a full set, but you DEFINTIELY want a Hat (magic focus) Wrist band (poison focus) and other wrist band (Disease focus). Check the bracers before you buy to make SURE you are getting a poison and a disease focus.
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Kumudil » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:24 am

Worgs and Orcs in Loiping planes should be doable.

If you look at bazaar, you will find cheap defiant gear for all visible slots. Those will bring already allot of foci ontop of stats.
Next stop POK, north of the Soulbinder are 2 new vendors. Those are selling for decent prices some jewelery for more foci (ear should be detrimental extension to get your dots tic more).
The than missing 3 slot you can fill with defiant gear if you want to do the hot-zone tasks. Those are given as a Reward. The quest-giver you can find on POK near guildlobby.
If you are an alechmist you might want to produce the detrimental extension potions. They always give atlest 1 tic, even if your spells used are 9 levels above their recomended level.

That shall be some decent upgrades helping you to get the Worgs down.

If you had banked a lot of plats or some ingame-frinds still around: from the last events on the bazaar there should be still some "Othnir" xx stuff around. Those you can handin at pok to a guy southeast of the small bank for a full set of visible gear "Rubicite-Linked xxxx" required lvl 71.
, ,
Kumudil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Blaorfi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:40 am

Thank you for the replies.

Now, I will try to get some upgrades for my gear (it was good before I quit EQ :( ) now I dont have a lot of cash, but I can make a start.

Is there a decent place with the gear that I have to get some lvls & AA's, while I get some cash. And im not srue if I have VP, if I dont it will be the first thing that I will get.

Also if I get the new expansion so I am able to get mercs, would I be able to heal one of them and get exp that way?

Thanks again
Blaorfi

Shaman Main

Postby Ughbash » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:21 am

Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby dohrian » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:17 am

You can also try Valdeholm, hot zone. Mobs in pit just after ZI do not summon (at least the western part).

Doh
, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing