[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Need help with plvling past 74.

Need help with plvling past 74.

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Need help with plvling past 74.

Postby Grants » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 am

Hi all! I've been pleveling my bard for some time now, and he is currently level 74 with around 750AAs. I have been pulling most of C2 and killing them using DS, while AoEing with my bard. The exp has been very good, but I'm getting to the point where I need to find a new zone mainly because C2 mobs con light blue and I've been here for 500AAs or so... Anyone know any good zones where the mobs are 3ish levels higher then C2 mobs, and don't contain that many casters? I've tried RoI, but the healers there take forever to kill with just 450DS. I've been searching some forums about this, but most threads only cover this subject up to PoFire C2.

Anyone know any good spots ?

Grants

Server: Antonius-Bayle

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Re: Need help with plvling past 74.

Postby fendaann » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:02 pm

fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Grants » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:09 am

Aye, I've seen it before but didnt find what I was looking for:). I've been DS killing minos in DSH for awhile now, seems like a decent "upgrade" from C2 in PoF. Alt is getting around 40%AA exp / kill.
Grants

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Depending on Grants gear... I think I remember the name as a well geared raider... and if you can get a third person to sit outside task....

Take the bard to Mechamatic Guardian and swarm stuff. I clear the top 3 floors (boxes come in handy to get from entrance to beginning of floor 3) during a 30 min lesson to plevel friends. Pull 20 or so mobs at a time and riposte msot of them to death.

As a monk I have more dps, but as a paladin you can self heal so can pull more at a time. Should be about a wash. Focus on Suits first when you have a swarm but most of your dps will be done with Riposte rather then swing damage. Start our with smalelr pulls til you find what you can safely pull... Then extend it a bit more to find out what you can handle :)
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Grants » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:04 am

Grants