[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Coming back, 4 box crew

Coming back, 4 box crew

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Coming back, 4 box crew

Postby Haaj » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi Guys,

It has been a while since I have been here, or even played EQ (Sep 2010). Recently I found out that some of my friends are playing, and I have decided to come back. I used to play a Druid Main, with box Mage, Shaman and Ench (mainly because our guild had very few Enchanters at the time).

The problem is that I can not transfer my characters over to the server my friends play on, because it is Vulak'Aerr, the Timelocked/vote progression server, Sony won't let any transfer to this server.

With that in mind, if I want to play again, I have to start from the scratch. Just so you know, this server just voted to unlock the Plane of Powers expansion, so there are no Mercs.

Anyways, I was trying to decide on a box combo. Since I played a Druid so long, I feel comfortable starting a new Druid on this server, I was thinking something like a Druid/Mage/Sham/SK combo or maybe a SK, Sham, Wiz, Mage combo. I haven't played a Melee class passed level 30, and I was just playing around with the idea of playing an SK. Any ideas which combo would be better, or any other box combo that you guys have suggestions for would be great.

Thank you.
Haaj

Druid Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: Coming back, 4 box crew

Postby Keltsete » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:38 am

Keltsete

Return to Soloing / Duoing / Multiboxing