[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Using the free lvl 85 offer after 11 yrs away -- Advice?

Using the free lvl 85 offer after 11 yrs away -- Advice?

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Using the free lvl 85 offer after 11 yrs away -- Advice?

Postby Beldukil » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:54 pm

So I played a Paladin back in the original game for a a few years. To show you how completely out of touch I am, I wrote up the original Fiery Defender and and Natures defender walkthroughs over a decade ago when I was a moderator in the Tomes of Knowledge forum (I did not discover them; just wrote them up). So regarding the lvl 85 free character, what AAs do you suggest? Any advice for soloing, which spells to memorize, and current role in groups. ugg, maybe I'll just solo original zones for nostalgia :)Thanks!
Beldukil

Re: Using the free lvl 85 offer after 11 yrs away -- Advice?

Postby Beldukil » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:56 pm

By the way. I have no idea how to get around to all the zones :) I don't even remember how to get to the Nexus if that still exists.
Beldukil

Postby dohrian » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:54 am

Hello,

welcome back !

Navigation is very easy now, you have in-game maps of zone (with zone connection), and also global map with inter zone connection.

For the AAs, you shall have all AAs already up to House of Thule I think. For the progression, go to standard tank (CA/CS, ...). I do not know specific pally AAs, my main is SHM and my alt SK...

Doh
, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Elric » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Welcome back! :D

Another bit of advice is to autojoin pally serverwide channel. That way any questions you have can be answered quickly.

The command is /join serverwide.paladins:paladins
Elric

Paladin Main

Return to Crusaders' Warhall