[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Paladin Seeks Guild!

Paladin Seeks Guild!

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Paladin Seeks Guild!

Postby Samanna » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:01 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Accio » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:34 pm

Accio

Postby knytul » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:43 am

knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Alandros » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:00 pm

67 Paladin on Fennin Ro... I have played since beta and have never put leveling and raiding as a priority. Sure getting great gear and beating massive beasties are fun, though I am not willing to sacrifice so much time in a social game that can be spent in more socially conducive environments. I am current two boxing a 67 + 51 chanter, soon to add third box of a Druid (hopefully will have both the chanter and druid to 55-65 in two-three weeks).

I am not raid geared, have mostly Stalwart armor (great AC stats and abilities definitely lacking). Once I get my Druid + Chanter up high enough going to work on some of the groupable pieces of armor and augs that I don't currently have.

Not looking for a fanatic raid guild... hoping to find a casual or semi-casual raiding guild. Really would enjoy active guild mates that I can level and work up with rather than waiting until I'm 70+ with 300+ AA. I definitely think a guild is there for more than just raiding. I'm also hoping to find guilds that have steep personal requirements but not so steep character requirements (obviously I don't current qualify for most raiding guilds, I have only 12 AA and am only lvl 67).

I am a very active player currently, at least for the time I have. I work in the game dev/ game engine dev industry so my time is randomly limited for crunches. I can't ensure I'll be at a raid at a certain time (usually) though I can ensure I show up to enough events if there is a loose requirement.

Really looking for a fun Guild with great people that focuses on friendship, personality, and having fun with raiding being a secondary concern. I do want to work into raiding and am not anti-raiding itself, just anti-guilds that have steep raiding requirements.

If you think your guild might be a fit for me feel free to drop me an e-mail:

mattl@garagegames.com
Alandros

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Paladin Seeks Guild!

Postby Gorblimey » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:25 am

76 Pally on Saryrn.

Ex- Daywalkers, Armatus, Hammer and Axe, Titans of Saryrn - had a brief spell on a euro server too to join some RL friends but they promptly started playing EQ2 and left so I came back.

Currently with Darkholme where I've met a couple of great guys and had some fun but I'm lucky to see more than 2 guildies online and more typically I'm on me own :cry: I am on GMT which doesnt help

I do bump into the odd person from way back but all of my RL mates gave up EQ years ago and the guys I knew who played at the top end content-wise apparently gave up just a few months ago :roll:

I've had a couple of breaks from EQ and returned in July at lvl70 and 160ish AAs in mostly GoD and Time gear - currently up to lvl76 and just shy of 500aas.

Thanks to some major selling action at the baz and some timely grouping all my gear has been upgraded (thanks LGuk and BB!).

My current efforts are mostly going into some more AAs (mostly going into healing) and hunting down more AC augs. I'm aiming to hot 77 and about 550AAs soon-ish.

I also need to (desperately!) get on with my darned epic :oops: - I've gathered bits and bobs for pre-quest and for 1.5 and that's about it so far. Now that I've spent some more AAs on DPS (maxing out SU) it'd come in quite handy. It's a shame my EQ "uber-mates" have left otherwise I could have forseen us 1 grouping most of it.

In the past I've been a committed raider - working for the Guild's goals rather than just turning up if there was a drop/flag/key that I fancied - and I am missing the fun/challenge/frustration of raiding even if I did burn out a little on it in the past.

I'm also missing helping guildies out on random stuff - there was always something to do, somewhere to go with my old guilds (maybe thats why I never got around to the Epic)

I am on GMT but found that late night (to me) raids are actually easier for me to attend (I'm back from work and kids are in bed) than to attend "euro-friendly" raids (I can't guarantee to be home by 7pm of an evening!)

Due to work and family I'm unlikely to be a 5 day a week raider although I am probably playing at least 5 days a week even if some of my visits are only for an hour or two.

So what I'd like, ideally, is to find a home with an active guild that can bear with me whilst I'm playing catch up, maybe help me out a little in that regard and in return I'll promise to do my best to be as honest and reliable a footsoldier as I can be.

Gorby
Gorblimey Kindheart
Paladin and Proud!!
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1407370
Gorblimey

Server: UK

Paladin Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby knytul » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Well folks its me. Yall know me pretty damn well so im not gonna go too far into introductions. And atm im just checking out my options, see whose all lookin for pallies.
85 Paladin
2305 AA
Magelo 1142975
Currently on Luclin Server
Charname: Knytul Lilmeanie
if interested, find me in game, or drop me an eqmail or can even PM me here. im interested to see whose out there.
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Remdayen » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Scared me there thought you were Ebaying your self out when saw you had posted here.
Remdayen
Paladin of Circle of Prophets
Remdayen

Server: Fennino Ro

Paladin Main

Postby knytul » Sun May 03, 2009 3:11 pm

nope, i put myself out on the market and i was picked up just last nite by Realm of Insanity.
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Jace » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:53 pm

85 Paladin, seen all high end raid content up until Tower of Discord until I sold my character but am getting it back once again (oh my). Have played for over 7 years, have done almost every useful quest in the game, and have 300 in all tradeskills because I spent a lot of time on this game doing pointless things. Am interested in raiding 4+ days a week and require male ogres in the guild. Besides that I have been known by certain players as a rude person yet still sell records out the back of my caddy.

Guild History=More than you can handle

Magelo=
Jace

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Return to Crusaders' Warhall