[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - PON back down (Tues 8/29)

PON back down (Tues 8/29)

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

PON back down (Tues 8/29)

Postby Valya Wanderfoot » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:03 pm

Valya Wanderfoot, PON Admin
70 Paladin (ret.), <a href=http://www.dark-bane.net>Dark Bane</a>
Mith Marr (Saryrn)
Valya Wanderfoot

Postby Bethiana » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:43 pm

Bethiana

Server: Lightbringer

Re: PON back down (Tues 8/29)

Postby Ughbash » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:59 am

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Boleslav » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:31 am

Hopefully someone has a backup of the stuff that is over there. If not, let's hope it comes back up long enough to grab the good stuff and save it before it craps out again. It can be moved here, or somewhere else more stable than myfreebb.

Boleslav
Boleslav

Server: Tunare (E'ci)

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Kneesmasher » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:43 am

Kneesmasher

Postby Yirrudno » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:31 pm

I agree, this site is much faster and more reliable. There is still a lot of information available on the old EZBoard Paladins of Norrath board that can be moved over here also.
Yirrudno

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main
Wizard - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Grendalkhan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:07 pm

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=586374">Teesa Zjoquor</a>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=453758">GrendalKhan Rose</a> (Retired)

"The general shaman consensus, however, is that the lead spell designer is so wedded to his self-delusional notions of godhood, that he refuses to admit any error unless someone up the food chain from him stuffs a change down his throat."-Chutoi Dogslobber
Grendalkhan

Postby Saintsaens » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:19 pm

Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Postby Samanna » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:03 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Valya Wanderfoot » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:28 pm

next time it's up *crosses fingers* I'm gonna copy and paste every thing I can get my little cursor onto.

We did that when we moved over from EZBoard... it took a surprising amount of work to make stuff readable ugh

It's so kind of Samanna et al. to welcome us here, thank you very much. Even if it means Beth will be harassing us. I thought we (PON) got rid of you when you retired Krysniall :D (beth and I are / were guildmates before retirement)
Valya Wanderfoot

Hey all!

Postby Lode Rah'Xephon » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:45 am

Thank you Samanna for helping us paladins out and giving us a temperary home. Sorry PON Admins you all are having such a bad time with getting the board back up. There is alot of talk of staying here... No offense to Samanna but I would like our personal home back. Then again it is not up to me. I hope the PON admins get the site back up and running. I would like to suggest. If things do not work out and you all cant get the board or give up on it. I would offer my time and $$$ in purchasing and creating another paladin board. This is IF only the PON board never comes back. I was very happy with the PON Board. I have alot information there and alot of information i look over on there.

My 2 Cents
-Test Server - 70th Paladin - Pelor the Shining One
-Firiona Vie - 70th Paladin - Lode Rah'Xephon
Lode Rah'Xephon

Server: Firiona Vie

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:31 pm

ZsaZsa Vavoom of Drinal
85th Level Paladin of The Kindred and Keeper of the Funk
ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Postby Bethiana » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:36 pm

Bethiana

Server: Lightbringer

Postby Samanna » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:52 pm

Last edited by Samanna on Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Gnorfel » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:19 pm

Gnorfel

Postby Beregorn » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:12 pm

PON was a great source about all aspects of paladin. And as much as I would like to have it back - I like the idea to have a home here. We got a really warm welcome and help when we needed it. And beside all this - i am not boxing a shm already - I think we all will have benefits when we stay here - special in the shared hunting grounds. As far as shammys let us stay here ;)
Beregorn

Paladin Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

hmm

Postby Lode Rah'Xephon » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:46 pm

Again. I push for having PoN back or another Paladin only board. Our own place not some room in someone else house. I thank Samanna again for giving us the room temporary until we get our house back. I really hope we can get our own baord again. If not PoN something else. Again i extend my hand to help out and host one if PoN is down for good.
Lode Rah'Xephon

Postby Axeion » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:53 pm

If i have a vote id say stay here.Benifits out weigh the negitive an any negitives i can think of would easly be fixed by moderators.I'm sure the PoN mods will do whats best to keep the boards going.But in all i couldn't think of a better home for PoN than here.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." — Robert E. Howard, The Tower of the Elephant (1933)
Axeion

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Galelor » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:03 pm

imo staying here gives both pallys and shaman more exposure, both to the devs and to other classes. devs visit the shaman boards a fair amount, and being here can only help us to get our needs/concerns about the pally class out in the open.

this board is fast and consistant, as well as having a VERY active host. We also have a ton of resources available to us in terms of drop down menues ect. I think, with the idea of trying to keep pally posting/membership up, moving from here could be a very poor choice.

i may be bias as i do play both a pally and shaman, but /shrug. I have been active members on both boards and i have never ever had an issue with this board.
Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Boleslav » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:26 am

Boleslav

Server: Tunare (E'ci)

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

sigh...

Postby Lode Rah'Xephon » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:44 pm

Sigh..... you guys just have no pride in the paladin. Just want the easy way. Whatever.
Lode Rah'Xephon

Postby Ticka » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:03 pm

I'd rather go for the already visible increase of exposure over pride.

I know I'm one of the ones that tripped over this. In the end, it's up to ZsaZsa I'd think ;)
Ticka

Server: Seventh Hammer

Postby spats » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:17 pm

spats

Re: sigh...

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:53 pm

ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Postby runeshaman » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:59 pm

I am a shaman, I have pretty much always been a shaman, and even when I play my other toons I am nothing but a shaman wearing a disguise. The sad thing is, even when I am looking for info for my other classes this is still the place I come to. Because we have people of other classes particpate so much on these boards it is a great soure of information no matter who you are.

As far as the Pally pride thing goes, you have all of the same categories/rooms we do now. Consider the shaman pride in sharing our home. Since I don't play a pally at all (though my RL wife does, even if it's only lvl 55) I guess I can't vote. But if I could I would love to see you all stay here too. With the extra input from all of you plate wearing, undead slaying, fiery sword swingin' tanky types this site can't help but get even better than it has been in the past.
Risen From Ashes is rising once more on
runeshaman

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Return to Crusaders' Warhall