[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - The "I Soloed It" thread (Bagar the Sexy, 5/10/06)

The "I Soloed It" thread (Bagar the Sexy, 5/10/06)

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Postby Daldaen » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:34 pm

Daldaen

Server: Xegony

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Abazzagorath » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:51 pm

Abazzagorath

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Zyba » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:26 am

Zyba

Postby Lluianae » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Community Leader when SOE gets the NDA!
Lluianae

Cleric Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Aetemius » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 pm

Aetemius

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Paladin Main

Postby Lluianae » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:49 pm

Lluianae

Cleric Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Aetemius » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:40 am

Aetemius

Paladin Main

Postby Lluianae » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:52 pm

Lluianae

Cleric Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Re: The "I Soloed It" thread (Bagar the Sexy the Sexy, 5/10/06)

Postby Madlez » Thu May 08, 2008 8:05 pm

not solod it but i one grouped Zi Thuuli last week. Group contained out of 2 Paladin (Freezahx+ME) Cleric Shaman Rogue Beast. Good fun
Madlez

Postby shiftie » Fri May 23, 2008 2:12 am

AC aug mob in FC
to split
3 mobs in room
back right mob root pull
mob on the left wall has his back turned and won't add
the mob closest to the door will run out and then it is just a matter of changing targets and re-rooting the mob outside the door. You can repeat this for the left wall mob and hope that you get lucky with root. I'm not saying its the best method but it works if root holds

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Kollin » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:24 pm

solo'd It took about 30 minutes and 19k mana using LoH and Hand of Piety he's got a ton of HP but it's doable.
and Guild Leader of
Kollin

Server: The Nameless

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby knytul » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:17 pm

add XTC in SSra to this list.
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Thancra » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:53 pm

Agnarr the Storm Lord soloed today on AB, loooong fight (50 minutes + approx), and kinda messy at the beginning with all the portals.
Some other kills: Mithaniel Marr, Vallon Zek (today for both), and some weeks ago (2/3) Aerin Dar, Criare Sunmane, Jaxoliz Dawneyes, Quavonis Firetail, Magmaton, Babnoxis the spider Queen, Blazzax the omnifiend, General Reparm, Arch Mage Yozanni.

Sadly not sure if i can do proper tries on Fenin Ro before SoD release :(

Edit 18/10/08: Fenin Ro down today (no splitting of the nameds) but a bit disappointed, Agnarr was much harder and longer. Pyronis down too.
Thancra

Server: France

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Uhaen » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:00 pm

I totally forgot this thread existed until there was another post about it in Warhall, so this is belated; Bitch-slapped both Bertoxxulous and Cazic-Thule in Time, t5, simultaneously. The results:

CT+Bert in 2937s, 3644k @1241dps - Uhaen 3644k @1241dps (100%)

Tanking summary for: Uhaen - Total damage: 1562251 - Avg hit: 629 - Swings: 12858 - Defended: 5159 (40.1%) - Hit: 2481 (19.3%) - Missed: 5218 (40.6%) - Accuracy: 32.2% - Dodged: 1699 (18.1%) - Parried: 1985 (16.1%) - Blocked: 543 (4.2%) - Riposted: 932 (9%) - Absorbed: 0 (0%)

Went through about 1.8 mana pools; used almost everything I had, including LoH (think this was pre-awesome loh, don't remember), HoP, Holyforge, jester, servant, several bottles of Mountain Dew, and the patience of six other people who'd long since raped RZ and Inny.

The loots were glorious. I stuffed 'em in my bank for the lulz. Unfortunately Timespinner didn't drop, so I couldn't ninjaloot it for my own personal enjoyment.

It was beautiful. I was pressured by a few people in the paladin channel to try this out; after destroying CT solo on 50% mana, I did terrible math (I knew better!) and decided "hey, one god took 1/2 my mana pool, two should just about put me under!" This was a horribly bad omen from the start, and there was talk of "a REAL pro would take on two at the same time..." so, one to bend easily to peer pressure, I was of course obliged to give it a shot.

It was an epic duel, and I dropped 'em both right on top of my beautifully robed ass.

The build up's always the best: and most of that 18% mana I'd already pissed away was trying to land a damage shield on the both of the bastards.

I'm already in trouble at this point; I've taken significantly more damage than my lone mana pool can handle, and it's already below my target's hp. In my years of solo kills as a paladin, I've always used the formula: my mana vs. target's hp. If mana > hp, I am the victor. This seems to not be the case; I begin to become a little scared.

I remember that I am Uhaen. I am no longer afraid. I drop Bert with the gracious gift of a full mana bar from my jester, quite a bit ago, but am now back down to 8% mana. My target's hp is still much more than my mana pool, and so I have a long way to go yet:

Good gracious, I am awesome. I have managed to min/max my heals so well that I've gained 4% mana since my last screenshot. As well, I'm above my target's hp! Arduous, and so close to victory...

Success. I have shown everybody in the paladin channel that I am better than they are, and they commence worship.

Unfortunately, worship from these bastards takes place in the form of "oh yeah? Well a REAL pro would take on 3 gods."

I hate Freezah!

But otherwise it was a beautiful fight. Pwning got irritated at me several times over the course of the ~50 minute ordeal and started spamming my AIM chat with pictures of naked women to try to get me to wipe so we could all kill Quarm. I sure showed him, paladins are immune to the temptress, wicked women ... I'm just glad they weren't pictures of jailbait!

~Uhaen
Uhaen

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Remdayen » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:37 am

LMAO Uhaen. That was nice and too funny at the same time.
Remdayen
Paladin of Circle of Prophets
Remdayen

Server: Fennino Ro

Paladin Main

Postby Jace » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Jace

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Genghes » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:47 am

Mad Mary-Anne Located in ToB

got her to 80% 2,101,566dmg @ 5388dps

Solo with no merc
Genghes

Paladin Main

Postby Normy » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:41 pm

So do we have a thread for "I tanked it"?

This wasn't a solo thing, but I did tank Fabled Bertox in Fabled PoTime last night, 100%-death. I took close to 2 mil damage I think, I can post some more facts when I get home and can look at the parse again. Was a fun achievement for me, those mobs still hit really really hard, especially against my gear.

Course alot of credit goes to the clerics that managed to keep me alive, but I still notch this off as an accomplishment.

Warrior lead thought it was funny to put up a tank line of all paladins, me being first, so I did it just to say I didn't back down. Honestly didn't think I'd survive it, lol.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:57 am

because freez said he had done it and a guildie told me there was no way it could be done... I may not have been the first but it was a hella fun fight

fight took around an 1:35-1:45
Last edited by shiftie on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:17 pm

That's pretty cool Shiftie. How long did it take?
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby boukk » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:06 pm

nice one.
no corpse shot suck tho.
boukk

Postby Normy » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Lol, thats awesome Shiftie.
Normy

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:10 am

and then for the hell of it...

the action shot, freeze frame!

I actually parsed this one and I have the logs if anyone wants to look them over. Fight lasted approx 48 minutes and was more difficult than Ture, I died on the first attempt when i accidently healed him with burst grayed out my spell gems and he flurried on me. The flurries are what made it difficult. I did about 814 dps and total heal amount was close to 2 million. Anyhow try it... nothing like beating a DB raid mob :) a good time was had by all ... well except keldovan.

cheers,
shiftie
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:24 am

So with KTH did you have group mates killing the mobs in pit? or did you solo him in his uber state? Either way impressive.
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 am

in the aforementioned uberstate, I ignored the pit.
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Re: The "I Soloed It" thread (Bagar the Sexy the Sexy the Sexy, 5/10/06)

Postby Ughbash » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:56 am

Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Re: The "I Soloed It" thread (Bagar the Sexy the Sexy the Sexy the Sexy,

Postby shiftie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:00 am

shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Keld actually hits harder than Ture, that much I know for sure. As for lasting that long, that would be the challenge for me. I guess I don't know how to maximize my usage of mana for that just yet. I'm pretty sure I could take Ture, not so sure about Keld. And GL on the Jelvan event. I think the three effects on you will end your attempt more than anything else, if you can find a way to get them solo then maybe, but they have a retarded amount of HP each.
Normy

Paladin Main

Postby Uhaen » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:09 am

Well done Shiftie. I'm thoroughly impressed.

Slay on homie!
Uhaen

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:50 am

So for those of you that have done it, any tips to soloing PoTime? I can't get past the first phase because I run out of time, and that was botting a pretty well geared wizzy to help me along. I can easily survive the waves, but the hour time limit is killing me. Or do I just need to grab some friends and do it?
Normy

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:36 am

shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:26 pm

That makes sense. I'm really only doing it for the Symbol of the Planesmaster proc thing that I never got. Although I might kill more once in there just to do it.
Normy

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:34 pm

lol take a ranger or rogue with you to kill saryn... and have them use ranged dps, I think you will be pleasantly suprised by the result and you will certainly LOL IRL.
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:45 am

Ture down again - this time with raid buffs and logged.

Shoot me a tell in game if you want to see log. Raid buffs made this fight MUCH easier, chanter/bst mana regen is godly. Could have done it on one mana bar, but used da hammer to med a bit just in case

here is summary:

Shiftie -vs- Ture: -- DMG: 3017903 -- DPS: 1233 -- Scaled: 1233 -- Pierce: 2064559 -- Slash: 755936 -- Bash: 126723 -- DirDmg: 36365 -- Crush: 34184 -- Hit: 136 -- Non-crit rate: 80.9% -- crit rate: 18% -- crippling rate: 1.1% -- Attempts: 4361 -- Hits: 3200 -- Missed: 1161 -- Accuracy: 73.4% -- Avg Hit: 943 -- Max hit: 5069 -- DMG to PC: 1385720
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:06 pm

So even by switching to the DA hammer and medding some, you managed to maintain 1233 DPS? Wow. Over 1 mil damage absorbed, lol. What was the total time for the fight? Or am I just skipping over that somehow?
Normy

Paladin Main

Postby Brohg » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:04 pm

shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Genghes » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:08 pm

I'd be interested in how you would do against Mad Mary Ann in TOB.
Genghes

Paladin Main

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:47 pm

Keep this thread to what you have soloed and away from attacking other players.

WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby knytul » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:41 pm

in reply to the threads deleted, im bein informed someone called me a wuss cuz i denied Shiftie's challenge...which is all cool by me there. My thing is im not into that like shiftie and Bagar the Sexy was. I do welcome all to jump in my stead however and beat Shiftie into soloing Mad Maryanne first. If you enjoy soloing raid mobs for the pride of saying you were the first, Go for it!
knytul

Paladin Main

PreviousNext

Return to Crusaders' Warhall