[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Did I made a mistake to make a paladin ?

Did I made a mistake to make a paladin ?

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Did I made a mistake to make a paladin ?

Postby Yzyh » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:00 pm

Yzyh

Postby Bruennor » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:52 am

Bruennor

Postby Kellenial » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:22 am

, Spiritwalker of the Tribunal

Tunare Server
Kellenial

Server: Tunare

Postby Ughbash » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:37 am

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Grauw » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:57 am

Grauw

Postby Boleslav » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:17 am

Boleslav

Server: Tunare (E'ci)

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Yzyh » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:14 pm

Yzyh

Postby iron299wind » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:35 pm

iron299wind

Postby dindaur » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:44 pm

Lord Dindaur Stoutbrew
dindaur

Server: the nameless

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby dindaur » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:53 pm

dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Beregorn » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:53 am

Beregorn

Paladin Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby Kibber » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:24 am

A working tank in AG and FC? What the heck is that?

I can do AG with a decent group to back me up (this means using all my loh and funny AA all the time to counter stuff like dps spikes and adds), but FC still gives me the shivers. (Been months since I went there, let alone tanked there) And I am pretty averagely equipped, and have about 1150 AA. My AA are certainly not making it possible for me to tank FC very well. My lack of gear here is the downside to that. This means pre-anguish but some DoD/high end DON geared. In fact my guild very rarely enters the high end zones in a new expansion. Not really worth it. And if they do its because they have a higher end raiding guild tank.

1600 AA won't make FC easier for me. Only better gear. And that gear is only aquired through raiding the newest content.

And here I agree with the other posters, you need alot more AC, but that is far easier to aquire than the AA's they are talking about. Get some GM armour, buy about 10000 radiant crystals in bazaar, and stuff DON merchant augments in every slot you have.
Kibber, The Rathe
Kibber

Postby dindaur » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:29 pm

dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:00 pm

Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Abiadan Paendragus » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:37 pm

Abiadan Paendragus
Savage Arms
The 7th Hammer
Abiadan Paendragus

Postby cibby » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:53 pm

My sk has better ac then yours and I didnt spend more then 10k on her.....so you throwing pp out the window on yours is silly.....and there is lots of buyable gear at 65 and 66 in nonvisible slots (look at her belt) I do like your shoulders.

I have however made wise AC gear choices and gotten her 7 ac augs....including one in her shield which should be your top priority.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1338790

Here is her profile and I would say get magnetic for the ac boost on helm and bp along with stats UNTIL you hit 65. I see you do have a few of the ac augs but I can tell you it is ALOT more work for me to gear her as a tank then my druid main.....hps/mana ok great (yes some mod2's and focus but meh)

You sound like you want someone to say yeah don't play a tank ......that decision should be yours.

Plenty of threads on where to get the ac augs and even decent hps augs with mod2's.....you shouldnt even be thinking about DoD missions at lvl 63......lvl 68ish with basic defensives done sure......look at the sk board of one groupable gear excel sheet and go from there.

Also look in my sk's alt profile the por gear is not bad either to mix and match until you hit 71 for tss gear.......make a plan, stick with is, spend time reading from the veterans here and other melee boards.

good luck on your decision,

Cibby
cibby

Return to Crusaders' Warhall