[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - New Pally saying Hi and looking for some tips

New Pally saying Hi and looking for some tips

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

New Pally saying Hi and looking for some tips

Postby Lisene » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:23 am

Hello all, I've been playing EQ since just before OoW, but all that time was a Wizzy. Late last year a friend started a new guild on Povar with a different goal that appealed to a few of us. Essentially we would forget about that grind to max level and highest content, kill things that should be killed at the level they should be killed, and grow as a raiding guild together. So I hung up my wizzy robes, started a Pally and never looked back. We're now level capped at 55 and targeting ToV, Mistress of the Darkwater, Blackfeather Roost and various others.. so not a progression guild in the sense of expansions.. but certainly one to progress through content together, be it old or new.

I've been trawling these boards for a while now getting great advice so thought its time to join you and ask specifically. Playing a Wizzy is a little different to playing a Pally. My magelo is: . . We're close now to upping the lvl cap to 58 (short break to keep us together), then 60, so I'm going to need some gear change. I'm also mainly soloing except on weekends as my timezone is exactly 12 hours in front of USEST. Any gear tips you grizzled Veterans can give me would be great.

My main question though is about any Pally quests worth doing. Clickies are great and I've got Dain Ring 8, working on 9, and the Earring of Dragoste from Mesa,.. and I just finished my Epic last night. I'll probably do the Luclin Earring later but we ain't gonna kill Seru in the near future so I can wait on that one. Are there any other good Pally quests that can be targetted by pretty strong 55s? Or even Solo'd as a 55 Pally? Any favourites out there I should have a go at? (one thing I can't stand is TSing so won't be doing the Shawl Crawl any time soon).[/url]
Lisene

Paladin Main

Postby sonof » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:31 am

Well if you're trying to keep to level quests I'd look at the Shield of Loyalty (think that's right). It's a quest from Katta and is relatively easy, only tricky part if the Vampires Ashes from guy in Teb. Mountains.

Son of
sonof

Return to Crusaders' Warhall