[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - My status

My status

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

My status

Postby Hulkling » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:14 pm

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't been around much. Essentially I'm uber-casual playing right now, and just messing around with housing nowadays. Whether I pick up playing full time again in the near or distant future....well, ya never know!

For the record, nothing drove me to this, I'm not pissed off or unhappy or whatever......quite the contrary in fact! I'm extremely pleased with the new expansion and how well paladins turned out thanks to all of the hard work the paladin team put in to beta and on live. It simply boils down to: I've been playing for over 8 years non-stop and its time to throttle back a bit.

Paladin Class Leader Status: There hasn't been any new CLs added in over a year, and some classes (warriors) haven't had a CL in over two (going on three) years. And from what I understand thats not going to change any time soon. So if I stepped down as CL, the position would remain vacant. If/when they start adding new CLs I'll gladly step down immediately in order to open the slot for a full-time pally CL. I.E. better to have an uber-casual CL than no CL at all....so yer all stuck with me for a lil bit longer :twisted:

I still lurk/post on the forums, and I'll still be around to work on getting paladin-related bugs ironed out and what not. (I know we have a couple spell stacking issues that need addressed)
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Re: My status

Postby boukk » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Enjoy your break ;p
boukk

Postby Shillingworth » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:19 pm

That's some awesome dedication you have, even stepping back to casual status your still going to perform the CL functions. I'm glad your on our side.
Even in darkness, there is light.
Shillingworth

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Postby Stephen51 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:53 am

Thanks for everything you have done Hulk, you've been one of the best Paladin Class Leaders I've seen.
Stephen51

Server: Druzzil Ro

Postby Lisene » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:51 am

Thanks for putting in and dealing with a largely thankless job. Take it easy and no doubt like all of us you'll be back in the swing after a chill out break :-)
Lisene

Paladin Main

Postby Warpeace » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 am

Thanks for all your hard work Hulking. The class is looking to be in good shape with this current expansion. Enjoy your time away.
Warpeace

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Thebobo » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Thanks Hulk, has been a long time.
Thebobo

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Aergon » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:59 pm