[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - What is the average 2 min burn dps...

What is the average 2 min burn dps...

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

What is the average 2 min burn dps...

Postby Aergon » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:26 am

than a Pally need to sustain in raid when burn, anyone have numbers about a pally doing Convorteum raids? what is good? what is bad dps? kinda lost about the subject.
Aergon

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Re: What is the average 2 min burn dps...

Postby riou » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:04 am

If you're talking with the group weapon, you will prob only be hitting around 15k-ish at that time amount. Probably closer to 20k if you have the Knight Convorteum 2her instead.
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:37 am

since parses are getting thrown around lately and held over a classes head I'm going to refrain from answering stuff like this on open forums. The amount of class envy and grief that is being passed around isn't healthy for anyone. With that said PM me in game and I'll do what I can to answer some of your questions.

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Aergon » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Thanks guys, anyway i know that depends a lot of AAs, gear and wich one spells, disc you are using in that moment, but maybe i explain wrong myself, was looking something like : Paladin with convorteum gear need at least burn for 8k dps or he is doing something wrong, something like that, i will PM you Shiftee for check that parses, thanks man.

Another subject is delay weapon versus damage, i was using the Ianthine sword and parses are pretty close on burns to Soulsmasher even i can say sometimes i did better with group sword than soulsmasher sometimes on burns, average dps is a bit better with Soulsmasher, but in burns not so great. Maybe 35 Delay is better for cast between 0.5 sec spells than 37 Delay?
Aergon

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Aergon » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Btw, close to 20k dps will be nice, but with Soulsmasher my best burn on Cleaner is 16k dps, using all i got, including Vet 7th, have convorteum aug +10dmg, still need get the +13dmg one, i am maxxed on all AAs less some int, cha, mana ones. I use DP, IJ, RI, Pureforge rk2, VR, Vet 7th, Spider pot, Spells: (Elegy rk3, Crush rk2, Vindicationrk3), so, maybe i am doing something wrong or break 16k dps is not a easy task, will be need luck for break 17k then.
Aergon

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:33 pm

You say there what abilities YOU use. What about the multiplying abilities of those around you? Are you taking advantage of mass Battlecry, Circle of Power, Auspice effects? are you grouped with Ranger or Beastlord to use their group atk/crit boosters? Do you politely ask a shm to Talis-of-Tiger your group (that's a targetable group buff, they don't need to be with you.)(#tigerblood! :wink: )? Are the sacrifices and sexings you offer the enchanters good enough to get Mana Reiteration? Better step those up, it's a critical raid skill
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby riou » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:39 pm

riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Aergon » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 am

Thanks guys for the feedback, my group are warrs and clerics the most of time, i can take advantage when some ranger use auspice in raid or mass battlecry from Ber, but no more, i have circle of power i, i use every time i can, about glyph, i will try for check how much i can increase it.

I use the most lvl 85 or lower for avoid fizzles and get free splash with gift of mana, i will try different sets and check how help me with dps, thanks again.
Aergon

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby boukk » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 pm

boukk

Return to Crusaders' Warhall