[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - CB Raid

CB Raid

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

CB Raid

Postby shiftie » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 am

loot is fixed per se - no names on stuff yet but the knight 2her dropped for some of my guildies. Raid is easy enough if you can manage it I'd recommend 2 grouping it everytime it is up.

263/37 with 3334 hp etc

GL getting it

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Re: CB Raid

Postby shiftie » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:03 am

Strat infos etc

Trash pathing sucks so be careful pulling as they have a large aggro range. They can be rooted and mezzed.

Once inside the castle you have to hail lord darish to start the raid and say audience to him (this was bugged not sure if fixed but if not you can't have bad faction with the orcs to start this.)

Darish goes active with 3 adds

When darish dies:

The Warlord/Prophet go active - one of them silences one of them charms (not sure on other effects feel free to add in more)

When those die:

Dvinn spawns - he casts a blind (splash cures) and warps. Not 100% sure if the wiz over aggroed or if he memblurred but when he warped the tank lost aggro. On the warp he will ruin the tank if not careful.

When dvinn dies:

Crush goes active - spawns adds, fd's tank and hits reasonably hard. If you are low on dps there is a fail mechanic and Crush will powerup and hit for 35k.
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Goodwyn » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:20 am

My guild's made a run at it (4 attempts) and we get him to about 30 percent before bad things happen to us. I'm thinking we're not going to be close to hitting that DPS requirement, so we were thinking of rotating our 3 tanks with Deflection / Armor of Experience and then whatever defensives are left over.

I was just about to tank switch out on our last attempt when I either got 1 rounded (didn't have the parser running and spam just pushed that info way off screen in a hurry) or something else killed me. I was an idiot too on that run, I hit Armor of Courage / Armor of Experience instead of Deflection to start. Should have done that the other way around and used balefire to switch to the next tank, then popped the offensives. Ahh well, live (after rez) and learn.

Is there anything special about the Shades of the Warlord / Prophet that spawn? I know the echos spawn every time a person buys it, a little like Vishimtar.

Goodwyn Delverson
Valiant Crusaders
Bristlebane

PS (I've played this as an enchanter too, and the Centurions are Mezzable, but the Legionaires are not. Also you can stun the adds that come with Lord Darish if that helps keep the tanks up)
Goodwyn

Enchanter Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Goodwyn » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:11 am

Looks like I'll probably have to play this one out as my enchanter so I can rune / spell guard our other tanks. That ~50k dd spell he has is a doozy and is probably what killed me on that last run.
Goodwyn

Enchanter Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Goodwyn » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 am

Yay, victory. We won 2 of the very nice healing necklaces.
Goodwyn

Enchanter Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Shillingworth » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:47 am

I liked that event. Was a bit challenging in convo gear. We went in with 2 paladins for tanks, and 1 cleric 2 druids for healers. Had just over 2 groups. Had to burn heal proc clickies and the disc to survive it (think the other pal did too), but was doable. Just have someone watch for the adds during the emporer, they came as a surprise to us, luckily I was already on the edge of my seat or it could have went bad fast.
Even in darkness, there is light.
Shillingworth

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Return to Crusaders' Warhall