[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - LVL 85 Silver account Paladin returning: Where to level?

LVL 85 Silver account Paladin returning: Where to level?

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

LVL 85 Silver account Paladin returning: Where to level?

Postby Blabberpuss Stryyker » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 am

Ok I got Ruins of Illsalin thru lvl 87, where would be good after that to head to burn Lesson and Potions of Adventure?
Blabberpuss Stryyker

Paladin Main

Re: LVL 85 Silver account Paladin returning: Where to level?

Postby varutia » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 am

Frostcrypt, hills of shade are both ok, I'd hit frostcrypt a lot if you are the swarming type.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Postby Ughbash » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Frostcrypt to 90.

Hills of shade after 90 (fishing village or elves).
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Silver acct cap is 90+1000
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby varutia » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:17 am

If he owns the VoA expansion, even silver can level up to 95. However if I am planning on playing the game long term I'd subscribe between level 80 to 90 as that is when the restrictions starting to bite. It is difficult to function well above 90 on silver without spending some money on unlocking stuff.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Postby Aragir Lancot » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 am

I'm level 83, and I wouldn't have come back as just a silver account member. I don't see it being feasible to level your character up with a limit of 1k AA's. I've got almost 1400 spent now and need to spend a LOT more to be a good tank. I guess if you skipped Slay Undead and Fury of Magic completely you could plan good defensive AA's in under 1k.

But where's the fun in being a paladin who can't nuke or cleanse undead? I even have special audio triggers that go off - an explosion when I get a critical nuke, and an organ flourish (ta-dah! on a church-style organ) when I get a slay.

EverQuest is FUN! Especially with Audio triggers.
Aragir Lancot

Postby Wollyen » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Wollyen - Innoruuk (Nameless)
Silent Resurgence
Wollyen

Server: Nameless (Inny)

Postby Aragir Lancot » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:49 pm

I also have an Audio Trigger that says, in a Star Trek computer voice "auto-defense systems active" when my invis is about to fade.

The best one though, is the one that says "we should rethink this procedure" whenever I get invited to a group. Which is hilarious, since I mostly group with my wife. She doesn't understand why I'm always laughing at the start of our EQ time every night.
Aragir Lancot

Return to Crusaders' Warhall