[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Paladin Macro List.

Paladin Macro List.

General Discussion for the EverQuest Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Paladin Macro List.

Postby Kidas52 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:02 pm

I just started playing around with macros today, I am by no means an expert on being a paladin or creating macros. If I am doing something wrong please let me know and if you have macros to add PLEASE post them thank you!

/target "tank name"
/pause 15
/alt activate 6001 (Lay on Hands)
/g Lay on Hands used on %t! Sleeping Clerics...
/rs Lay on Hands used on %t! Sleeping Clerics...

/alt activate 1441 Second Spire
/alt activate 920 Valorous Rage

then click Righteous Indignation and Holyforge/Pureforge Disc; Havent found a way to put Discs in macros if anyone knows how would be a great help ^_^.

/doability 4 (my taunt is on the # 4 button in my combat ability section)
/alt activate 10392 (This is the AA Ageless Emnity)
/cast "# of crush appropriate for your level" (I find it to be the fastest agro grabbing spell)

/cast # "HP Stance of your level"
/pause 40
/cast # "Ac/heal proc Preservation of your level"

/cast "# of Glorious Vindication"
/pause 20
/target "your name" or "tanks name"
/pause 5
/cast "# of burst instant heal"

Re-click your target after healed, or create a /assist "player name" hotkey to click after heal of a dps that was on your previous target.
Saintz "Order of War" Level 89 almost 90 Paladin on the Drinal server. 1750 AAs defensive/Swarm based AA's
Kidas52

Paladin Main

Re: Paladin Macro List.

Postby shiftie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:24 pm

oh Lord we have this information spread out now :/ lol

BTW you would never want to taunt and then follow it up with ageless on a hotkey to save space. Unless of course the goal is to just use ageless to begin with. Ageless is a no fail taunt for when you must have aggro and regular taunt fails... with undivided affirmation this is mostly pointless now though.

If you are looking for a surefire aggro lock... I'd hotkey undivided affirmation and then projection of piety.

The only time this doesn't work is when an event mechanic is hate list based like the time and tides raid where the NPC casts a debuff on the person who is at the top of the hate list if they aren't close enough to limit kiting. Undivided will lock aggro but doesn't ensure top of hate list spot.
Last edited by shiftie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 pm

moving info here to consolidate

your actions window (ctrl A) numbered from left to right

[1][ 2]
[3 ][4]
[5][ 6]

right click the hot button and make the key for taunt, bash, disarm etc

then open the macro and make it

/doability # (according to the hotbutton you assigned it to)
/disc defy rk. III

in order to make a macro with a disc the command line is /disc (disc name including rank).

In order to activate an AA ... type /alt list this will bring up a huge list of the activated aa numbers which can also be found .

There is also a good list of eqmacros and then also

this is the burn hotkey I linked you earlier

Line1=/disc pureforge discipline Rk. III
Line2=/alt activate 920; /pause 1
Line3=/disc Righteous Vexation rk. III
Line4=/pause 1
Line5=/alt activate 6492

there is also the option of multibinding as described
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Kidas52 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:31 pm

I dont have either of those Abilities, which is why im using ageless and Crush ^_^.

Do you not use second spire in your melee burn because you use first spire?
Kidas52

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:38 pm

shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Return to Crusaders' Warhall