[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Breastplate Clicky Question

Breastplate Clicky Question

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Breastplate Clicky Question

Postby joeintokyo » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:54 am

Hello,

Does anyone know which breastplates are on different timers?

As far as clickys go?

Cheers
joeintokyo

Paladin Main

Re: Breastplate Clicky Question

Postby Elric » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:18 am

I mainly use just the VoA BP, and the CoA one.

I remember the HoT didn't stack with UF, and then VoA didn't stack with HoT. Now youve got me curious, I'll have to check to see if any others are not greyed out, maybe SoF or SoD? or TSS?

I'll update here when I find out, if noone else has.
Elric

Paladin Main

Postby joeintokyo » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:11 am

Nice one.

Thanks for the answer.
joeintokyo

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:17 am

- Group only

special exception - shares the same timer as the Prophecy of Ro BP (recast type 8)

Each of the listed BP's with the exception of HoT/VoA - TSSgroup/TBS have different clicky effects and serve situational uses. Of the type 16 recast timers:

SoD BP provides the most healing mitigation as it has the best duration and isn't resisted while also having the benefit of modified heals via first spire/armor of inquisitor/epic.
UF BP provides the best burn DPS as the damage isn't resisted like the VoA/HoT and doesn't mess with proc priority of IJ and RV. With the caveat that a useless swarm pet on a raid lagging the raid and has the potential to aid in reducing the overall raid dps due to lag and push.
HoT/VoA BP provide the most burst healing as they will proc out in a shorter period of time vs SoD BP. The downside is these procs are often resisted and the healing is fixed. If the damage goes unresisted they will potentially provide more DPS than the UF BP. I'd have to run more parses.
TSS group/TBS raid - are best used with multiple mobs hitting you, (do not stack with ward/preservation) are great to use when rezzed back into combat and you don't have the mana for ward/preservation. They can provide amazing healing depending on the proc rate of healing light which is why they are best used in a swarm situation. The proc counters (240ish) and proc mod are not spectacular at higher levels against single mobs b/c they do not fire healing light enough which makes the SoD the clear winner here. If the stun on them did not have a level limit they would easily be the best. For me I always found them situational.
Mantle of the Wyrmguard can be twincast and will provide more benefit than the PoR BP. However the PoR BP isn't terrible to use when soloing old raid mob or something. It provides a mana free heal that can be used during the recast of a HoT potion.

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby joeintokyo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:57 am

Nice one.

I appreciate the answer.

Now to figure out how to get these hehe....
joeintokyo

Paladin Main

Return to Equipment & Loot