[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - returning after a long break

returning after a long break

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

returning after a long break

Postby Tyr » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:51 am

just like the topic says.

I am a level 80 paladin. all the defensive aa's done as far as they will go for now. I plan on staying at 80 and grinding a whole bunch more aa's, and generally catching up on all the things I missed since retiring back when SoF came out.

I am wearing a complete set of gear from the seasonal reinforced blackburrow, the only things not from there are my sword (some 1hp thing I saw on the paladin chanel massive increase to dps) and the charm and aug from tss. so what should I wear? oh yeah I also have smithing, brewing, and baking at 300 with pottery, and tailoring at 200. i make 10 aa per lesson right now and i want to do much better.
Tyr

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: returning after a long break

Postby Elric » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 am

Welcome back! What server are you on?

Hmm, as for gear at that level, I'm not sure. Cheap visibles in the baz might not be an improvement, but some of the non viz items might be.

I would suggest joining the paladin serverwide channel, as many would be able to help/guide you.

Oh, speaking of, those that know me there, my old tower died a week ago tonight. New one is finally here and downloading EQ as we speak (DSL is sloooooowwww with a 8 gig download :shock: )
Elric

Paladin Main

Postby riou » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:06 am

At level 80 best gear for easiest to get is probably House of Thule tier 1 stuff, it is buyable in the bazaar, at 85 you can move on to Veil of Alaris Tier 1 stuff, at 90 you can move up to Rain of Fear random t1 drops for visibles or wait until 92 to get any Rain of Fear Tier 1 stuff that is tradeable
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Tyr » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:37 am

bought everything but the visible gear in bazaar, went from 400 some odd hp per item to around 850, and bumped my ac up to almost 4k. looking to get that around 5k. what is the name of the visible gear from hot? (ac was king when I retired, and assuming it still is)

also looking at the sc store transfiguration sticks. which ones should I get to increase my ac?

server is the vox server. looking for a portal guild if anyone knows one.

can anyone tell me what these loyalist points are for? and this honor stuff?

paladin server wide chat channel? what is that and how do I join?
Tyr

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby riou » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:41 pm

riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot