[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Interested in tradeskills, go here

Interested in tradeskills, go here

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Interested in tradeskills, go here

Postby redghosthunter » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:12 pm

I was thinking for those of us loyal, Spirit Realm readers it would benefit us if we could list items and services we had for sale. What say you?

Master Brewer

Goldhammerr of Zek, lvl 65
Main Force Patrol
"For the Glory of Brell !"
Goldhammer of Zek
"For the Glory of Brell!"
redghosthunter

Paladin Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Re: Warhall- Armory? FOR SALE ITEMs

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:43 pm

ZsaZsa Vavoom of Drinal
85th Level Paladin of The Kindred and Keeper of the Funk
ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Postby Brohg » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:59 pm

I think redghosthunter, nee Goldhammerr, is hunting for discounts. Senior citizen, AAA member, Crucible user, whatever he can get. Nothing more sinister than that. :)
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby redghosthunter » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:19 pm

I don't know about you, but I'm rarely in the Bazaar. I have one account, and if I'm on I'm playing. Their are many people like me who'd rather be playing than using time in the Bazaar. Do you sell trade skills in the Bazaar? No, tradeskills is a /1 (general) on Zek. Rarely is there a response. I wish I was part of a guild on Zek that had 20 or more people on at once. Then could put out a call and someone answers. Population is a little thin on Zek especially during the day. So, I guess the next best thing would be find what I need threw brothers of the sword outside my small guild.

Now finding what you need is a different story on Combine. I'm part of a large guild, Killer Bixies (more than 700 members,) who beg for their members to tell them what they need. Many, Many times higher ups have called out "Does anyone need spells made for them?" Hell, Ive played for months on Zek without my CTouch, because the one time I saw it in the Bazaar it was selling for 20K and there was no way I could afford it. I still dont have it.

Don't take me wrong, I've paid my dues. I've been playing EQ off and on since 99. I don't like what SONY has done with plat for sale, power lvls for sale, characters for sale. My pvp record is a joke cause I can't hang with the kid with daddies credit card. I'm with you EQ needs to be protected not exploited. I'm not trying to make our cherished world a market place. I'm just trying to find what I need. That's it, sorry to touch a nerve.

Main Force Patrol
redghosthunter

Paladin Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby olts » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:24 pm

olts

Paladin Main

Postby Bruennor » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:00 pm

I don't know, I think him posting more than once should be accounted for. You are making this place sound harsh, give the guy a break. I know how annoying it is to find somebody with the tradeskills you need, which is why me and a friend took it upon ourselves to learn every tradeskill save alchemy to max skill a year ago, just so we could avoid issues the op is talking about.

Chill. If he was some dude trying to figure out how to exploit the boards for cash, I think he would not keep posting in one thread, but instead spam using various ip's. You and various other folks need to either quit, or not start, scaring off low post count people. You were one once.
Bruennor

Postby olts » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:25 pm

olts

Paladin Main

Postby redghosthunter » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:59 am

Its good to get some replies. /e glug, glug, glug Goldhammerr takes a drink of hero brew. Nows where do I find me a bearded wench? Well, I guess its off to Tumpys for that.

Main Force Patrol
redghosthunter

Paladin Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:14 pm

ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Postby knytul » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:23 pm

hell iuno, i think hes lookin for somethin like this:

Knytul of Luclin: 300 Smithing, max aa, 15% Hammer (Dwarf)

Ya i can make the cultural and crap, come see me if ya need somethin
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Bruennor » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Best way to handle this is to just make a thread labeled "Interested in tradeskills, go here"

Then say this

Any interest in tradeskills, please go here.....and make a link to eqtraders and any other places they might like. EQtraders has lists in the various ts forum's where people list their skills per server pretty much.
Bruennor

Re: Interested in tradeskills, go here

Postby Brohg » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:55 am

A fine idea. Done and done. Edit all the links you like into your post~
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Grungloe » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:10 pm

You can find max tradeskill characters for whatever tradeskill you'd like with EQplayers. Then it is just a matter of hunting them down in game and asking.
Grungloe

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby redghosthunter » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:19 pm

Now I think we have something here Laddie :)

LIST THEM TRADESKILLs, people and servers be helpfull

I'll be getting back to Zek, shortly and will be looking for someone to put together CTouch for me

Main Force Patrol
"For the glory of Brell !"
Master Brewer
Master Alchemist (alt)
redghosthunter

Paladin Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby redghosthunter » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:28 pm

There a fast track in Smithing, from 120+ ?

Main Force Patrol
Master Brewer
Master Alchemist alt
redghosthunter

Paladin Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Bruennor » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:37 pm

Depends on the amount of plat you want to spent. There is a fast way to 220 that is cheap, after that, just look at recipes on eqtraders and find the least painful one.

Here is the recipe to use to 220

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_ite ... 5000000000

All but the velium is bought in thurgadin, it is possible to find velium weapons on the thurg merchants, and those can be broken down in a forge to velium. it also drops like candy off spiders in velks, and various other places.

I did a bit of this and a bit of that, which left me at 245 when SoF came out. After SoF came out, I concentrated entirely on the template combines for cultural armor. It cost me around 700k to go from 245 to 300 smithing. Unless they have been nerfed in the last 6 months, templates seemed to me to have a rather high skill up rate. I seldom went more than 30 combines without a skill up, all the way to 300.
Bruennor

Return to Equipment & Loot