[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - range

range

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

range

Postby Joejo » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:55 am

I got the tiny tomes from FoS and had been using the chimera from CoA, with the tomes im losing 14ac but gaining couple hundred hp,mana,end and many more mods and also 5 heroic agi(which I think I read here that equates to ac but unseen) plus other heroics, what would uall use? I'm leaning to the tomes even with the visible ac loss cause of the heroics and the mods.
Joejo

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Re: range

Postby Genadinee » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:08 pm

I would go with the Tiny Tomes of Understanding in a heartbeat, you don't list a Magelo so are you already at Agi Cap? if not then basic Agi is better the Hp Mana upgrade is pretty impressive and iirc the +5 HAgi is equall or better than 14 raw AC.

Regards
Genadinee

Server: Atonius

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Re: range

Postby Joejo » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Yes im at the stat cap and thank you for your answer:)
Joejo

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot