[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Type 8 weapon Aug needed

Type 8 weapon Aug needed

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Type 8 weapon Aug needed

Postby Slaashz » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:14 pm

I was wondering if anyone could lead me to a good Type 8 Augment for my new 2hander . I have been looking around on the forums for aug ideas but cant find much for a level 65 to get his hands on easly.

I play on the Mayong 51/50 Server and my guild curently has stoped leveling at 65 so we can raid old content. So that kinda limits the area i can go and kill mobs for augments in.

Slaashz

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Re: Type 8 weapon Aug needed

Postby shiftie » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:34 pm

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Kakimor » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Can correct me if I'm wrong but I really do not remember there being many augs (if any) to speak of really until GoD and LDoN. Shiftie posted an example from each.
That does not mean that you will not find any available to you or that you could farm but you would have to acquire it from content that is possibly not within your ability to do with a group of guild mates or that is in a expansion post PoP.

I seem to remember they put NPC Vendors into the game that sold weapon augs. Nothing spectacular just DoN type augs with lower effects for use by lower lvls but meh something better than nothing.
Kakimor

Berserker Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Pretty sure there was another one... a 4 dmg aug... looking...

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68794

from Ikkinz. It is always a pleasant surprise these days when I can remember something that happened more than a few days ago ;-) Not as good as the 5 dmg augs that were previously linked, but certainly easier to get than the Tunat one. Doubt I ever did the LDoN raid in question, so I can't speak to that.
ZsaZsa Vavoom of Drinal
85th Level Paladin of The Kindred and Keeper of the Funk
ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Postby Ughbash » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Peaky » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:40 pm

The LDoN raid should be easy enough given defiant gear; in the interim though, run through DoD task 70.4 a few times for Dark Shroud Gem.

edit: At level 65 when DoD was current, this was doable, though not easy. Today's gear should make it rather simple but that particular task is in an open zone, you can have all the outside help you want to kill the gargoyle and his adds.
Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Postby Zanador » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:47 pm

uh there is a 1 dmg 3 cold damage from the garg on 70.4 normal I think? Might be hard? 4 fire damage in rss off the chim, 5 disease dmg off same guy that drops rune aug in sverag. Don't know if you can drop any of those at 65 but that's non raid ones off the top of my head
Zanador

Server: rathe

Postby Ughbash » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:32 am

Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Slaashz » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:27 pm

We just started doing the Ikkinz Raids this week so i'm going to cross my fingers in hopes for that aug.
Slaashz

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby kargren » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:01 am

If you can do the ldon raids get the pet proc aug from them I am currently using it on my dps weapon and it adds a strong 50dps by itself.
kargren

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot