[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - 2h list comparison: Crystallos and SoD raid

2h list comparison: Crystallos and SoD raid

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

2h list comparison: Crystallos and SoD raid

Postby Edivor » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:05 am

My guild is a couple months away from farming tower (working on keys at the moment), so I made this list of 2h weapon dps on excel. I got frustrated going back and forth to my calculator to determine what kind of dps a weapon got when bidding.

I uploaded the html version, and I figured it could be of some use to someone too. Feel free to let me know if I've missed some 2h weapon somewhere.

The column "dps w/ aug" is adding the 7 dmg augment.

http://jeffmania.com/uploads/2hdps.htm
Edivor

Paladin Main

Re: 2h list comparison: Crystallos and SoD raid

Postby Peaky » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:28 am

http://lsd.ozzy.no/weapons.php?class=4& ... ntent=raid

I've been using this one on occasion; it seems to have the same basic idea you do but with fancy colors!
Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:49 pm

There is a complete list on the wiki of this forum. Thank you for the link though.

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Tuathadendannan » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Very nice list, thanks for sharing :)

MY name is Tuath, and I'm a 2hander addict.....
Tuathadendannan

Postby Edivor » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:14 am

Those links are pretty nice. Wish I'd have known about them before!

I'm not used to people doing the ratio with delay over damage like in the wiki.

I guess mine is more personalized for me because I added in the 7 damage. Plus I have an odd obsession with organizing things. My spellbook is very pretty. :shock:
Edivor

Paladin Main

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Unless I'm missing something, I get the same info from Magelo's advanced item search. Can filter by all weapons, 2h weapons, particular types of 2h weapons. Can sort by ratio. etc. etc.
ZsaZsa Vavoom of Drinal
85th Level Paladin of The Kindred and Keeper of the Funk
ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Postby Edivor » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Do you have to have a paid account for the advanced search? I only know about the quick search.
Edivor

Paladin Main

Postby Peaky » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:54 am

Yes you need a premium Magelo account to use the advanced search functions (I haven't seen the value since they jacked up the price); I would consider resubscribing when the expansion comes out, but with the lack of numerous new spells, using Sync to help track my enchanter's missing spells is not of any particular value.
Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Postby Edivor » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:23 am

Ah. I'm much too cheap for that!
Edivor

Paladin Main

Postby Normy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:16 am

$25 a year split by three people. I understand cheap, but really? Get a couple of guildies that are interested to go in with you.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Coupdvil » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Raidloot.com

with several means of searching, should be able to help fill in any gaps you might encounter.
Coupdvil

Return to Equipment & Loot