[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Concordant and Discordant

Concordant and Discordant

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Concordant and Discordant

Postby Joejo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 pm

I have looked all over Alla, at least as well as I know how to, and all I can find is about changes the focus on bracers, but is there a way to change a piece of discordant to concordant? It's only t3 and I kow there really isn't enough differance in the stats, but my OCD kicks in when I look at my inventory and see one piece of discordant with the rest concordant :)
Joejo

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Re: Concordant and Discordant

Postby Zanador » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:17 pm

There IS a huge flipping difference in the stats. Look at them the heroics change depending on color. Use rasters and pick the combo that for a given slot that has the most hagi and hdex.
Zanador

Server: rathe

Postby riou » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:27 pm

If you havent made the piece yet you can say "Cell" to tavid denant in guild lobby for the piece to change color, but it has to be in essence form,

if you have made the piece, you have to buy the opposite color culling vortex and combine it in to get back to essence form, so if you made discordant you need a luminescent culling vortex, if you made concordant you need a incandessent culling vortex, combine the armor piece in the proper container and you get Gem back.

As for stats, we are lucky in that raid wise our HAgi, HDex and HStr(except on BP) dont change per color makeup on t4.5, but yes Color does matter and your HP will differ by up to like 600 if you choose the wrong way, you will easily max shielding/avoid so they arent a big deal to see, the main way you want to go is basically HSta, since everything else is easily capped or equal(h-agi, dex and str)

if you'd like an ez link, here you go:
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Joejo » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:17 am

I forgot to mention this is group t3 gear, ill have to look a little closer at the differances, I thought I noticed that the stats were opretty much the same on either piece, the mods changed some though. T4 is where I started seeing the differances in hstats and really started getting cornfused:)
Joejo

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Wyvernwill » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:59 am

The area where there is the biggest variation is in the Mod3s (Heal Amount, Clairvoyance, Spell damage). There's minimal change elsewhere.

In the end, I focused on the sets that give the best HA and SD combined on account of the hDex, hAgi, AC all being equal.
Wyvernwill

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Sylvia Sunhair » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:11 am

In group gear i went with maxing avoidance / shielding but i only worked on it for the final t5 pieces.
Sylvia Sunhair

Server: Luclin

Postby Abazzagorath » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Abazzagorath

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot