[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Food and Drink?

Food and Drink?

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Food and Drink?

Postby Edivor » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:53 pm

What do you guys use for food and drink in EQ? Do you even worry about it?

I've been using Misty Thicket baskets and Kaladin Constitutional for years. Have I been missing out on anything new?

The only real reason I have food and drink is so that I'm not spammed with those annoying messages.
Edivor

Paladin Main

Re: Food and Drink?

Postby Peaky » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 pm

For daily usage:

+

For the extra edge when needed:

+

I tried using the 25 hp drink for a while for daily usage but it became too annoying; the pie is so easy to make though that it's a nice boost up from MTP's (other variants exist if you happen to be low on some resists).
Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Postby Edivor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:52 am

Is it worth the headache of hours of farming ingredients for 200ish more hp?
Edivor

Paladin Main

Postby Normy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:40 am

I still use the Misty Thicket Picnics and the kaladaim Constitutionals, they are easy to come by from people skilling up and are almost always availible in the bazaar. Not horribly concerned with the stats these days, its more about how long they last for me. I hate getting spammed an entire night because I'm low on food or water or out of anything.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Jace » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:59 am

When I played I used Bristlebane's Party Platter and Juice Of Quellious. Luckily in my guild we had a wizard that farmed juice by the thousands, as for the party platters it just requires getting a forager (paladins take to long for this) in PoJustice for the planar fruits, constant plane of water/halls of honor/plane of nightmare farming. You get 2 per combine though so it's not bad, it took me about 2 years to eat through about 250 but I also logout when not in use.
Jace

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Opfor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Oriass Nostrum, and Mino Meat Pie

Nostrum trivials at 162 brewing which should cost you about 50pp to get too, and the components are all store bought except 2, and the 2 drop in zones that are beyond trivial (lvl 20 zones).
The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry
Opfor

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Jace » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:10 pm

I quit awhile back, does Oriass Nostrum give ac now?
Jace

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Opfor » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Unfortunately it does not still, pretty low priority on the ladder so.
Opfor

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot