Underfoot AC augs

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Underfoot AC augs

Postby palator » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Thought id help out and post what ive learned so far.

Brells Rest - Signet of Earthen Devotion
-Drops off Cenobite Denuar. Only 1 PH I have found so far and It is the Burynai standing facing the wall if your facing out from the cave to PG. (loc post later) Can set up camp at the mouth of cave and carefully single pull him when roamer moves. Even con stunable named cleric. Very Rare spawn

Cooling Chamber - Bleakburn Goo
- Drops off Acidic Goo. He has two place holders that i know of. One is the group of goo right before you zone to PG. The other is a group of goo in the very back of the cave to the right of the south passage in the same area as PG zone. Lots of goos in it, hard to miss. Yellow con named, hits relatively hard and does a DoT AE + Root.

Pellucid Grotto - Rock Guardian Shard
-Drops of Rock Guardian. Rumor is any "a Rock Elemental" in the zone is a PH for him. However I can only conferm seeing him as the first rock elemental by UQ zone and the 2nd to the right from FF zone. Super rare spawn, mob just melees hard.

Foundation - Golden Ore
-Drops of Creeping Mold. Two place holders from this i know of, i am guessing there are more based on how rare his spawn is. One is marked on raspers maps. (adding loc later) Its in the east section. Once you get there hang a left and there is a safe spot behind a bunch of rocks. Watch out for bad pathing here, mobs will roam back to spawn spots sometimes right through the camp. "a large beetle" even con is the PH. Creeping mold himself spawns adds on a timer(about every 20 seconds). Adds kick some butt so need CC or really good burn.

Underquarry - Icy Heart
-Drops of Envoy Findar. One place holder and there is a safe spot right by her. So can single pull her PH all nite if it takes that long. (loc coming soon). Head over to the Burynai area (east i believe) then go into the first tunnel on the right as soon as you enter the first large open room. The tunnel has 2 branches that dead end quickly. The burynai in the 2nd branch is the PH. The tunnel has no roamer. She stuns + knockbacks but doesn't do much dps.

Lichen Creep - Polished Rockomancy Diamond
-Drops off Gnomish Rockomancer. Place holder seems to be just about any gnome in the arena near the Mission npc (post loc of safe camp later). Can confirm the roaming gnome (ha) near the bottom of ramp and the static gnome behind the rock from the mission npc. This named is rough only because of the 25k centered on target AE. Load group heals and use HoP and its easy fight.

Brells Temple - Tarnished Stone
-Drops of Rockslide. PH is any of the small Gigyn's in the far east bottom circle room. Lots of roamers here but the north branch from the room seems to work well. Also north circle from there is Empowered Reflection PH who is the roaming Telmira's. Reflection drops a circle of power 1 item. Rockslide himself is brutal depending on group and knowledge of his self buff. He does a nice DD proc, Rampages, and hits for 10k. The hard part, and i cant remember the name of it atm, is his self buff, which gives him a 1000 dmg shield and a massive amount of ac (like 5000 or something). So if you have a melee group they will drop fast and do no damage. Ether Dispell this every time he casts it on himself or bring casters. pretty common spawn.

Volska's Husk - Incarnadine Gemstone
-Drops off Taskmaster Jialli. Take the first tunnel on the right when walking through husk (nothing see's invso except named). There is a roaming Raider there, thats one place holder. To get to other take a left in the cave and go straight until u find a room with 3 raids and a clockwork. The Raider on the rock with a torch on ether side is the PH. Best to just invso around and kill the PH with the 7 minute respawn in husk. She AE charms and casts a lot, so her dps isn't bad until she runs oom. I have max Mental Fortitude and it didn't help =P engage with BDA on healer and DA on u then drop DA after first AE charm and burn. Can use Sanctification as well to resist one.(P -316.1974, 1317.2351, -90.4743, 127, 0, 0, 3, Taskmaster_Jialli, P 102.8354, 441.1866, -114.2374, 127, 0, 0, 3, Taskmaster_Jialli)

Ill edit and add more later. Feel free to post any Place holders that i missed or any info you feel is relative. Thanks

-Gojetax Stormhammer <Machin Shin>
palator

Paladin Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Re: Underfoot AC augs

Postby Vaindolf » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Did they move AC aug dropper in Husk?=) Never had a pop on allakazams 2 pop spots for 2 days of camping after last patch. We got plenty of mature grekens and slag golems outside, but no Taskmaster Jailli
Vaindolf

Re: Underfoot AC augs

Postby Burkx » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Yes she now pops over by Leathereyes.
Burkx

Paladin Main
Wizard - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot