[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Teir 6 Knight 1HS

Teir 6 Knight 1HS

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Teir 6 Knight 1HS

Postby Zann » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:07 pm

I believe the Teir 6 Knight 1HS comes from Neppigrim in BR who's placeholder is around the campfire near the Gnolls.

Should there be 3 Dwarf/Gnomes around the camp fire?
On AB I am sure there used to be three but for the past few weeks there has only been two and according to Rasper's map the Neppigrim PH is the one that is missing.

Can anyone confirm that the campfire mobs are the only PH for him and that neppigrim will only spawn from one of those or all three?

Thanks
Zann

Re: Teir 6 Knight 1HS

Postby Peaky » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:35 pm

There is a very recent (read: current) thread on the eq forums discussing this mob and at least one alternate placeholder. I have not attempted to camp this mob so I can not personally attest to the accuracy of the information in the thread, but maybe it will help you:

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts ... _id=159492
Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Postby Cellan » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:56 am

I have seen groups get him from 2 different places so far. Neither of them being the PH listed on Rasper's at the gnoll camp.

The group was hidding in a cubbie near the port-in pulling. One time I checked track on my rangerbox and saw him up so went to see and it was a static hanging out next to big hill/mtn in the middle and the other time he was roaming around that area.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Zann » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Thanks for the replies, both pieces of info are very useful.

Thanks again :D
Zann

Postby Freevudo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:11 pm

I have camped this mob for many hours and obtained three swords. The only place I have seen this spawn is in the place rasper has listed (as one of the trio of gnomes around the campfire in from of the annoying, super fast spawning named gnoll). Very rare spawn.

Freevudo
Tunare
Freevudo

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Orthanos » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 am

I got one and I couldnt get it from ANYWHERE else...and this was a few days ago...../loc was -265 +210. I was very happy to get it. Was nice to replace my Rend with. :D
Orthanos

Server: Saryrn

Postby Zann » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 am

Orthanos was this after the patch which removed alot of the multiple PH locations?
Zann

Postby Zann » Tue May 11, 2010 11:31 am

Got the sword finally. Seems that Neppigrim can spawn from any mob around the lake in Brells Rest.

I certainly saw him spawn in 4 locations and others I had spoken too saw him spawn at others, but all around the lake.
Zann

Postby Huurgh » Tue May 11, 2010 11:25 pm

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Zann » Wed May 12, 2010 4:45 am

The water lake which is surrounded by Gnomes and Dwarves.
Zann

Postby frocus » Wed May 19, 2010 5:21 pm

only 3 times I saw him was around lake near underquarry ent still 0-3 on longcutter only one of that I"ve seen was in chest after br mission and lost roll on it.
frocus

Postby Zann » Thu May 20, 2010 5:25 am

Keep at it, I killed Neppigrim about 6 or 7 times before I got the sword.
Zann

Postby vawen » Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 am

It is atunable and usually there is more than one at bazaar being sold.
vawen

Server: Antonius Bayle

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot