[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Cragbeast Queen for Haste Clicky

Cragbeast Queen for Haste Clicky

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Cragbeast Queen for Haste Clicky

Postby balladish » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Has anyone ever successfully soloed Cragbeast Queen in Natimbi? I'd like that belt for when I'm out of haste potions.
balladish

Paladin Main

Re: Cragbeast Queen for Haste Clicky

Postby shiftie » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:28 pm

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby balladish » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Thanks shiftie. I do have the Fabled Spear of Fire (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=83186), I'm assuming you're referring to that weapon.

Supposedly the issue with her is her insane regen. Let me know how it goes!
balladish

Paladin Main

Postby Cellan » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:10 pm

iirc her regen increases with more people on the hate list.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby flixor » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:09 am

I killed it with a SK friend from Shadows of Doom (Antonius Bayle) and his T5 merc.

I was merely here for the loot as he did all the damage.
flixor

Paladin Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby Cromagnon » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Just an fyi but the secret seems to be to strafe to keep her moving (avoids in place regen bonus, which is absurdly high for her) and also using her susceptibility to piercing weapons as mentioned.

Hope that helps.
By Account:
Notfit 82 Gnome Enchanter
Cromagnon 82 Ogre Warrior
Mahlon 71 Dark Elf Wizard
----------------------------------
Dartil 90 Capri Wearing Druid
Cromkins 71 Ogre Beastlord
Locusta 66 Drakkin Rogue
Cromagnon

Druid Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Arethro » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:55 pm

I never tried to solo her using Spear of Fire, I had the toothpick from SoF raid and I couldn't outdps the regen. I had to get a friend come over to dps her down.
Arethro Blackbishop
Arethro

Paladin Main

Postby Cromagnon » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Keep her moving, 5 seconds or so in place and her regen kicks in ;) if you strafe and keep her mobile, you negate that ultra high regen ;)
Cromagnon

Druid Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Cellan » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:14 pm

what about knockback? could prolly use DS, Force (the plain spell) and lessons to push her around.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot