[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Charm Question

Charm Question

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Charm Question

Postby Justinious » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:00 pm

My guild is hitting T6 and T7 UF zones (groups, not raids) and I got my first piece of T7 armor last night. This bounty, however, creates a dilema.

I currently have a full set Stalwart Stalwart armor and use the Stalwart Charm of Derived Diversity (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=86305), which for me (human paladin) maxes out when you are wearing a full set of Stalwart Stalwart.

Now that I am starting to replace my Stalwart Stalwart with Celestrium Lifedefender armor, my charm is losing so much power that it is offsetting the gains I get from adding T7 armor. I have two choices. Keep my Stalwart Stalwart or get a new charm. Assuming I go with the latter, what charms our out there that would be as good or better than my Stalwart Charm of Derived Diversity that I should be targeting. Again, we are not raiding, just grouping in T6 and T7 zones. Any and all advice and guidance (and options) would be greatly appreciated.

Justinous
Walkers
Drinal
Justinious

Paladin Main

Re: Charm Question

Postby Candara » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm

The clay doll from Grai will give you similar stats. The other 2 t7 charms use annoying mechanics. Check the links off Raspers.
Candara

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:15 am

How much not raiding is not raiding? If you can get a few friends with you to take the MM raids out of PoK, there is a decent one based on faction with Vox. Easy to max out, just shy of 1k hp.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Huurgh » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:29 am

There are a couple of Brellium purchasable charms on the vendor in Foundation.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby varutia » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:57 am

I personally used the one from T8 vendor, runed genati fragement or something like that, purchasable with brellium token as well. You only need something like 13 to 15 lore item to max, very easy and fit you fine since you are moving to UF group armors anyhow.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Return to Equipment & Loot