[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Prayer Shawl

Prayer Shawl

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Prayer Shawl

Postby Julius » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:13 am

Hi all, i recently got back into raiding and decided to work on the Prayer Shawl 2.0. I'm have trouble deciding which one i should go for, i've seen some pallies go for the Rune proc and few go for the mana return heal proc. i know the boards have been pretty dead but was wondering if any of you guys can give me any input on which one you would prefer? or which one you think would benefit a paladin most, any info at all would be appreciated thanks.
Julius

Paladin Main

Re: Prayer Shawl

Postby Shillingworth » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:31 pm

I'd personally go for the mana return. We have so much to spend mana on now that any source of extra mana is awesome.
Heal procs are nice too, I've gotten a lot of mileage out of heal procs, especially when someone decides to be a jerk and train (is very amusing punking a trainer).

Rune procs just aren't useful for a class that has working stuns and an abundance of stunnable group/solo content. They wreck havok in raids, often time deciding to proc like mad when your surrounded by a bunch of mobs, that's fine late in a fight, but when it happens early on before agro is fully locked down it's instant death.
Even in darkness, there is light.
Shillingworth

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Re: Prayer Shawl

Postby Julius » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Thanks for your response i just finished up and i went with the mana return one, didn't know you could switch the shawl for a differnet one whenever u wanted so i may try the other ones too to see how they are, but im liking the mana return one since it procs not only on regular heals but denouncment and protective devotion spells too. thanks again for the input

Edit...After further testing looks like it procs on all spells with certain amount of mana not just heal spells. Even better not sure why i thought it was only heal spells
Julius

Paladin Main

Return to Equipment & Loot