[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Paladin AA and Spells for Shadow of Fear

Paladin AA and Spells for Shadow of Fear

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Paladin AA and Spells for Shadow of Fear

Postby Stephen51 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:18 am

http://preview.eqresource.com/shof/paladin.php

Paladin AA's

Crusaders Call 1
This ability, when activated, places a protective ward upon your ally. Should this ally come under attack and fall below 50 percent health, your ward will instill intense hatred for you within the attacking enemy, causing it to attack you for a short period of time.

Slay Undead 10-11
Upgrade to Slay Undead

Blessing of the Faithful 7-9
Upgrade to Blessing of the Faithful

Helix of the Undying 1
This ability, when activated upon an undead enemy, causes the target to suffer greatly reduced combat ability from reduced strength, armor, dexterity, and agility.

Group Armor of the Inquisitor 1-3
Armor of the Inquisitor grants the paladins group an improvement to his armor class and increases the benefit he gains from healing spells that land on him. Additional ranks of the ability increase the effects and the duration of the ethereal armor.

Quickened Demand For Honor 1-3
This passive ability, reduces the cast time of Demand For Honor by 10 percent per rank.

Spell Casting Mastery 4
Upgrade to Spell Casting Mastery

Hastened Mass Group Buff 4-6
Upgrade to Hastened Mass Group Buff

Hastened Forceful Rejuvenation 7
Upgrade to Hastened Forceful Rejuvenation

Hastened Divine Call 1-3
This passive ability reduces the amount of time between uses of Divine Call by 10 seconds per rank.

Extended Divine Call 1
This passive ability extends the duration of Divine Call by 1 tick per rank.

Heroic Leap 1
This ability, when activated, causes you to leap to your targeted enemy if in range.

Hastened Marrs Salvation 4-5
Upgrade to Hastened Marrs Salvation

Marrs Salvation 2
Upgrade to Marrs Salvation

Extended Sanctification 1
This passive ability extends the duration of Sanctification by 1 tick per rank.

Extended Speed of the Savior 1
This passive ability extends the duration of Speed of the Savior by 1 tick per rank.

Extended Preservation of Marr 1-3
This passive ability extends the duration of Preservation of Marr by 1 tick per rank.

Extended Shield of Brilliance 1
This passive ability extends the duration of Shield of Brilliance by 1 tick per rank.

Extended Blessing of the Faithful 1-3
This passive ability extends the duration of Blessing of the Faithful by 1 tick per rank.

Hastened Speed of the Savior 1
This passive ability reduces the amount of time between uses of Speed of the Savior by 2 minutes per rank.

Hastened Shield of Brilliance 1
This passive ability reduces the amount of time between uses of Shield of Brilliance by 1 minute per rank.

Twinproc 6
Upgrade to Twinproc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paladin Spells and Disciplines

Force of Reverence
A new level 99 spell that stuns the target up to level 100 for 6 seconds. It can be found under Direct Damage->Stun. It is resisted by magic. It has a medium hate override. It has a 30-second recast on timer 3, which it shares with Reverent Cleansing. It reflects Reverent Healing on the caster.

Reverent Healing
is a self-target Heal over Time spell. It can focus.

Holy Guardian Discipline
A new level 97 discipline. It can be found under Disciplines->Timer 16. It lowers incoming melee damage from all skills, but also lowers the players melee damage (all skills) and lowers the chance for the player to have critical melee strikes. This discipline lasts for two minutes and has a 12 minute refresh on timer 16. It also triggers Holy Guardian Effect on the player.

Holy Guardian Effect
is a three minute buff (intentionally longer than the discipline that triggers it). It adds Holy Guardian Heal as a proc when the player uses the block or bash skills.

Holy Guardian Heal
heals the caster. It can focus.

Reflexive Righteousness
A new level 100 skill. It can be found under Combat Abilities->Offensive. It deals three 2hs skill attacks (Lowered damage in PvP) to the target. It has a 10 minute refresh on timer 18. It reflects Reflected Righteousness on the casters group.

Reflected Righteousness
is an instant group heal. It does not focus.
Stephen51

Server: Druzzil Ro

Re: Paladin AA and Spells for Shadow of Fear

Postby Candara » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:34 am

-Crusader's Call was renamed to "Crusader's Covenant"

-Helix of the Undying has a slow component not mentioned in the description. Confirmed by Elidroth in the SK feedback thread. Both knight classes get this aa.

-"Marr's Gift" has been added this week. Modified Quiet Miracle. 20k hp, 10k mana, -aggro, self only. 10min refresh.

-The proc rate for Holy Guardian heal was increased a bit this week.

-Hand of Piety seems to not be critting at all
Candara

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:37 pm

This new stuff is going to make things quite a bit of fun when it is all said and done.

It is really more than we could have hoped for. The class is in great shape now and most all of our wish lists over the past few years have been granted.

/highfive

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Elric » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:37 am

I"m looking forward to playing with the new content.
Elric

Paladin Main

Postby Dorillion » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:52 pm

So well late in the game I enter the higher levels.

I haven't played all that much with any new spells that we got in the three latest expansions.
So I was hoping for some insight.

I have been using(these ones or the spell before the one listed) 2xstuns, cont, burst, aurora, 2x wave, splash, glorious, ostra, lauda and one gem for random stuff. Since I got those recommended
Aurora seem like something I use rarely, mostly cause i don't really know when I get most out of it.

I was thinking now with the new stun and with some other spellines I have not used really I am looking for advices.
I am looking for maybe 2-3 sets.
One where I am boxing with monk, having healer and dps mercs. No slows so used to do SL tasks mainly this far.
One where I can find a group and be the tank
And one where I dps, help cleric and do the Ohh shit tanking of an add or namer at low health.
lacking DPS knowledge atm, that seems to be many changed last three expansions.

this is a few days old I have dinged 99.
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1190429
Dorillion

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities