[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Blessing of Life? Worth the effort?

Blessing of Life? Worth the effort?

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Blessing of Life? Worth the effort?

Postby Blabberpuss Stryyker » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:48 pm

Anyone got this AA think it is worth it?
Blabberpuss Stryyker

Paladin Main

Postby knytul » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:50 am

300-900 innate heal proc, doesnt hurt. personally i like it, makes things a little easier thanx to the nerf on WoT.
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby ellessidil » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:39 am

First two ranks are pretty useless, I have the first rank and it really doesnt do much for me. I mean, it helps, but it doesnt ever change the timing of my heals or anything.
ellessidil

Server: Druzzil Ro

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Zyba » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:32 pm

Zyba

Postby knytul » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:48 pm

knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Zyba » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:13 am

Zyba

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:54 am

ZsaZsa Vavoom of Drinal
85th Level Paladin of The Kindred and Keeper of the Funk
ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Re: Blessing of Life? Worth the effort?

Postby Tracila » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:18 pm

[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=879005]Image
Image[/url]
Tracila

Postby Zyba » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:39 pm

Zyba

Postby Abazzagorath » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:08 pm

Abazzagorath

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby ellessidil » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:17 am

ellessidil

Server: Druzzil Ro

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Wyvernwill » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:29 pm

Wyvernwill

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby knytul » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:45 pm

i would. 300+ innate heal proc w/ chance to crit and you dont have to think about it. them heals do add up. This was one of the first i bought and rk 1 and 2 was bleh and ok, but rk3 i started to notice the difference. Imo, just get it and max it out quickly and ur g2g. Very Nice for soloing, Helps alot when grouping and chainstunning mobs (cuz the second or two btwn ur stuns u get hit, while ur stunning your healing that back up). Raiding it even helps out too cuz ive noticed i need less heals whether tanking or not (ae's).
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Kneesmasher » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:24 pm

I bought it right off. Free heals. Can't complain about that. Are they major and game changing? No. And you may not even notice what they've done for you unless you are really watching it or have an audio trigger set up to get your attention when it goes off, but if it postpones that one Burst of Sunlight heal for a 10 or 12 seconds, it's worth it.

Free heals. Can't be that. And all for just AA pts which are very easy to get these days.
Kneesmasher

Postby dindaur » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:01 pm

eh it procs sometimes; sometimes i notice it, but it's not game breaking or anything, the ability doesn't really seem to help me much, and it doesn't really seem to have any real direct involvement with the content, it's more or less part of the WoTunare mess that they tried to clean up heh that's more or less my take on it, think of it as a WoTunare upgrade that doesn't really approach the original but is better than what you get from the scroll this time around. in other words i'd treat it like ranks of combat agility stability and other passive tanking aa's.
Lord Dindaur Stoutbrew
dindaur

Server: the nameless

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Arny » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:31 am

Got this one once I had gotten all the ones I considered "useful", it's a heal so it helps but really barely noticeable.

One I did miss was knights return strike which is currently broken and blocks all riposte dmg including enrage! So well worth getting untill they get round to fixing it.
Arny

Postby Hulkling » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:39 am

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Hulkling » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:48 am

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Abazzagorath » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:18 pm

Abazzagorath