[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - AA idea

AA idea

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

AA idea

Postby Phenry » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:07 pm

This has probably been asked about often, but is there any chance we could ask the devs for an aa that would allow us to give other people i ride on our horses? Like carry a passenger with us. Silly i know but i would like to see it and a few people i know mentioned interest.
Phenry

Paladin Main

Re: AA idea

Postby Hulkling » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:52 pm

yeah that'd be awesome...I call it ridin bitch
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Normy » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:42 am

Bitch Rider AA: 9 aa's to invest in order to forever humiliate and label a friend as your bitch just so they spend less time running.

Yea, I'd buy that in a heartbeat!
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Vasei » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:22 am

I can see it now... spaz_mage_001 says : OMG we got nerfed! They gave pallies CoH why don't they just give them our pets, too!?11?! That's it, I quit! Then SKs freak out because they didn't get a similar ability, bards freak out because THEY were the only ones able to give people that kind of runspeed. Hmmm, anyone else?

It'll be chaos & mayhem. Sounds great.

Test Server
Primal Brood
Vasei

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby kolor » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:49 am

just make sure you haven't bought the unicorn
Kolor Kolossus
Holy Defender of Firiona Vie
(Level 85 Paladin of short stature)
kolor

Server: FV

Paladin Main

Postby Phenry » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:59 am

Just an idea and not one thats really my own since i can't claim credit for it.

No need to flex your sarcastic muscles, point has been made. Forgive me for posting something in your online worlds.
Phenry

Paladin Main

Postby Cronikk » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 pm

I dunno - it looked to me more like people were riffing off the possibilities afforded by the AA, not slating the suggestion itself (which seems pretty nifty to me). Hard to judge humour on teh intraweb at the best of times.
Cronikk

Server: The Magnificent 7th

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:13 am

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Bruennor » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Yeah, give somebody you don't like a lift, ride off a mountain and click a insta gate potion np.
Bruennor

Postby Vasei » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm

Not slammin you at all. ;) I was just looking forward to the inevitable cries of outrage.

I think it's very paladin-ey, offering your mount like that, honestly.
Vasei

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby MiniChu » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:15 am

Haha - the idea is pretty cool, and as mentioned very paladin'esque... however, my brother plays a paladin, and if he *ever* offered me a ride, I'd slap him silly in the face with my ranj0r-mojo and still beat him to any location in this game ;-)

On the other side, I don't see the devs ever getting around implementing something like this code-wise :(

P.s.: I don't think anyone is bashing your idea - quite the contrary :)
MiniChu

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities