[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Blessing Of Life and Remorse Bug?

Blessing Of Life and Remorse Bug?

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Blessing Of Life and Remorse Bug?

Postby Ghirador » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:57 pm

This latest patch seems to have caused remorse of the fallen to be used on Blessing of Life AA proc. Afaik it didn't used to do that before. Was this intentional?
Ghirador <Final Empire>
Povar
Ghirador

Re: Blessing Of Life and Remorse Bug?

Postby Normy » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Wow, that sounds horrible. I will be testing this tonight to see if I have the same results. That doesn't sound intentional, but if it is it'll pretty much retire that spell for me except for a junk buff if I need another.

I did notice that it would trigger on my vish shoulders clicky, even though it didn't add anything to the heal of it. Thought that was kinda lame, but its been doing it for a very long time and I never bothered complaining about it, just worked around it. But blessing of life isn't something you can control during any combat.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Normy » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:08 pm

I've tested this and am running into the same bug consistantly. This really takes away any solo application of this spell, which is pretty much the only use for it since my odds of getting the kill shot in group or raid is very low. It does boost the heal of blessing, but thats a really crap use for such a great bonus.

I did a bug report, but I'm sure those get piled up. Any chance someone can bring this up more directly to those with the ability to get it looked at?
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Hulkling » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:30 am

fixed.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Return to Spells & Abilities